68 Inside Sports has front desk issues, but punish the members

I choose 68 Inside Sports because they have racquetball courts that could be reserved. However, the front desk attendants did not know how to make the reservations and in many cases claimed they made a reservation for a member when they had not. Rather than resolve the problem by training their employees, management decided not to make any reservations at all. When I complained and said I with my work schedule, I need to make a reservation, they then said there would be a charge. I had to ask twice about the charge before I got an answer. For members, the charge would be $20. I again complained that the whole issue is the lack of front desk knowledge. Besides the racquetball courts, the front desk did not know about the Tai Chi classes and other activities. Their answer is to ban me from the facility and refund me some of my money. This was all done via email as I could not get anyone to talk to me. The whole facility is runned down and the parking lot has numerous pot holes. I strongly do not recommend this health club.
ID
Overland Park, Kansas
Cons
  • Racquetball reservations
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article