Bait and Switch

I had a horrible experience.... even gave them the benefit and gave them a second chance...and was still treated poorly. I reported to the BBB and they ignored the complaint. I am so upset with my service at 5th Avenue nail spa. AND I even gave them a second chance and was even more disappointed. I was given a GC for $50 to get my nails done for my wedding with a brochure. With the price of $60 for a set. When they completed they told me it was $100. I showed them the brochure and they showed me their "new" brochure with the price crossed off and the price of $100 in its place. They said they had changed their prices that week. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and went back for a fill. Which I was told $40 as soon as I walked in. The woman stated pulling off all my nails pulled eight off and then said she would need to charge me $80 for a new set because they were all bad. So now I am sitting there with almost all my nails ripped off and looking awful. So I had no choice. I paid $60 for her to make them just look normal again after she had ripped them off but I no longer had the tips. Such a waste of money.
ID
Avon, Connecticut
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article