Double charged for one item

5miles charged me double for one item... now I cannot get customer service! Very unhappy with this website.... I paid and it would say that I still need to pay... very disappointed! You can never reach anyone from customer serviceAngry

User's recommendation: a direct line to customer service!

Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

The item I received is not the item description

5miles Dash - The item I received is not the item description
I ordered a wallet type LV wallet with a button on one side and a pink inside. I received a lv coin bag that was not pink inside.

User's recommendation: Item in picture is not what I received in any kind of way not the picture or des.

Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

Ripoff

5miles Dash - Ripoff
I had ordered some products that you bid on in there app. The products are listed as high end merchandise then when you receive your product it is nothing more than some 1$ piece of *** that I would and have just thrown in the trash. Now in order to get a refund i must pay more than item is even worth to return ship it back to china.
#1819596

I was had myself by them people. 13 dollar smartwatch they said was valued at 699.00 turned out to be a DG special.

Thank you! Almost made a big mistake.

View more comments (1)
Anaheim-Santa Ana-Garden Grove, California
Pros
  • Bid on knock offs
Cons
  • Misleading retail price
Reason of review
Bad quality
Full refund

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article