map-marker Albany, Georgia

Talk with some about delivery time how many days to be delivered ?

Just simply wanted an approximate delivery date for the product to reach my home or give me a call to let me know when it will be delivered

User's recommendation: Find out when the delivery date is before ordering

Elizebath Nbh

So would I.

Denise S Ovb

They sent me the wrong product

This fence stain came WITHOUT ANY PAPERWORK AT ALL!!! No order number, no packing list, no return instructions. There is no telephone number on the website. I have sent 3 emails stating that I received the wrong product and want to return it. I never received any response whatsoever. I am out $160.00 and because there is no correspondence from them or any paperwork, my credit card company cannot help me
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not deal with this company They are frauds

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

In this video, Tony Kovach, an expert with the manufactured homes industry, explains where manufactured houses are made, their average cost, and their main benefits over regular and mobile houses.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article