Do not give them your car

Where is my car ? You picked up my car , took my money and now you wont respond to emails and all of my family's personal belongings were in the car . my child wrist bands from when they were in the nicu at mc master childrens hospital and every other damn thing that can never be replaced . pictures my childrens art work .... Shame on you . Im calling the police

Hello Roslyn, He did this to several people in the fall last year. Myself included, let’s team up and pursue legal action against him. Please let me know if you would be interested in this, and I’ll give you contact information.

@Candace Hnm

I would love to get together with the others who have had this experience with Ryan “ kor” korstanje . Getting a straight answer as to why he can’t return my money for a service he never provided has been a frustrating experience , he won’t acknowledge or answer any direct questions as to where to send legal notices or even his full name .

He provided me with a changed email address that he included the word “ legal” to make it sound professional but it provides no relevant info as to the location of his business.

He doesn’t see to understand the simple concept of returning a trusting customers money for a service he didn’t provide . He even went so far as to blame bad customer reviews for his business failing and is looking for compensation for the bad reviews saying they are slander , when they are in fact the truthful perspective and experience of a customer (s).

@Candace Hnm

I see this company is still operating and going by the looks of it may now also be operating under the name Evolution Movers offering driveaway service disguised as shipping by train

407 drivers has now blocked their email . They took my car dumped it and stole my money .

407 drivers is now telling me they will not return my money and why ????? Apparently he thinks that he doesn't have to return my money because .......he is having problems with one of his drivers .

totally not my problem . what I'm starting to think is that 407 stole my money . not returning property or funds is theft . I'm pursuing criminal charges of theft and fraud and I suggest the others who have had this happen do the same so this doesn't happen to anyone else .

ryan of 407 hasn't shown any integrity by doing the right thing by returning the money which was given to him in good faith and contract but has decided to continue to make things worse .

a real business owner with integrity and good character would follow up any apology with a amends of returning peoples money first then sorting his business affairs privately without further hardship to others . Obviously the lack of good charter here is a example of what stolen money can't buy .

@PissedConsumer1786217

Hello, Sounds there is 5-6 of us and we should organize ourselves on here and take legal action against him jointly. Please let me know if you like to make contact and I’ll provide my contact info.

He did the same thing with me. Picked my car along with all my belongings from Nova Scotia on November 18th and was supposed To be shipped to British Columbia.

Now, I don’t know where my car is. Ryan left my car in Ontario somewhere as per his last email.

@Jagpreet

The whole thing is awful ... I spoke with police and they said I have a great civil case for added expense on my part and my friends time off work to retrieve my car ect...

So far I haven't seen a refund of any money .

you would think such a reputable company would easily be able to etransfer the money back to the customer who didn't receive any service only a hassle . Now that I'm requesting my money to be returned they haven't responded .

@PissedConsumer1785957

Jagmeet, can we all work together on this? I think there is at least 5 of us that he did this too, let’s split the lawyers fees and go after him.

@Candace Hnm

Yes Sure, my email is jagpreetbhatia@***.com. You guys can contact me anytime.

View more comments (9)
ID
Cons
  • Theft
Problem with delivery

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY

407 drivers had my car for over 10 days and during that period they were only able to make 1,700Km, after which THEY SIMPLY ABANDONED MY CAR IN HALIFAX!!!!!THEY DID NOT REFUND ME AND I HAD TO HIRE ANOTHER COMPANY TO GET MY CAR TO ITS DESTINATION. THIS THE MOST INCOMPETENT AND DISRESPECTFUL COMPANY EVER.

Hey Eduardo, I am also a victim of this 407 driver ordeal. Please contact me If you want to jointly take action against him. Please let me know if you are interested.

@Candace Hnm

I am interested in pursuing legal action against that disgraceful thief.

@Eduardo G Wel

Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

This company is a scam

This company is a scam. The owner, Ryan Korstanje, collects money from customers and keeps it for personal use while his drivers essentially pay to do the trip out of pocket. Had I known I would have fought to give all the money to the driver, who did an excellent job. Avoid 407 Drivers.
#1908866

I can attest that Ryan Kor, aka Ryan Korstanje, aka 407Drivers does exactly what is described above. I have personally lost thousands of dollars to his con.

His method with drivers is to only pay them enough to get them to the next destination, make excuses for not paying (have to exchange currencies, have to add up the expenses etc, haven't been paid by uShip etc), racks up a debt to them and then finally leaves the driver high and dry thousands of kms from home. He operates through uShip and Shiply as well as private websites. His uncle is Richard Korstanje, in Ontario. He impersonates his girlfriend "Laura" or goes by "Michelle" online because clients are more likely to trust a female.

UShip and Shiply seem uninterested in banning him from their sites. I honestly think he's a sociopath based on his blatant deception and how he uses people with no remorse. He is truly one of the worst people I have ever encountered and one of the worst influences in my life so far.

I have spent years paying off and recovering from the losses I incurred. My email is thephysicsofpsychics(at)protonmail.com and I can provide corroborating evidence with anybody interested.

I would like to join an action against that terrible company

Hello, Please contact me if you want to jointly take action against 407 drivers. I have reached out to the other owners/victims as well. Please let me know if you are interested.

NOTE: THIS IS A FALSE REVIEW PLACED BY COMPETITOR.

#1908920
@PissedConsumer1759736

NO IT IS NOT. YOU ARE A DISGRACE FOR MANKIND

Greetings to everyone reviewing this post who is considering going with our company. My name is Ryan and I am the president of 407drivers.com and I can 100% state that this comment is (obviously) an unsuccessful attempt by a jealous competitor to defame our company and it was not written by a REAL customer of ours; past, present or future.

The entire comment does not make sense and is without logic: the commenter claims that our drivers do an “excellent job” but does not name the driver, himself/herself, the type of delivery, the route, what, if any, losses occurred and to who and under what circumstances, however he/she attempts to out (known as "doxing" in modern lexicon) the owner of the company by using his full legal name on the Internet. Furthermore, the description of the transaction does not relate to how our business model works, how we contract professional drivers / how they get compensated nor how our billing/payout system functions. They have completely missed the mark. This is a completely fictitious comment from an outsider looking in and guessing how things operate.

It's obviously written from someone who has never dealt with our company directly, nor had any experience shipping a vehicle. The Logistics Industry is a very competitive marketplace and can attract some dark characters unfortunately. We have 5 years of 5-STAR Reviews on www.uShip.com and 100% feedback on Shiply.com from ACTUAL customers who leave their real names, pickup city, destination city, vehicle year, make and model and their REAL experience dealing with our company. They don't hide behind an an post on an anonymous, unrelated and unaccountable website.

Those comment on www.uship.com are REAL and cannot be faked as a transaction has to be fully completed in order to leave a comment. More importantly; negative comments cannot be remove from the uShip or Shiply platforms as per their Terms & Conditions. I invite the above poster to state their full name, which vehicle they had shipped, from where to where and on what dates and by what method-of-shipping if, indeed, they are a genuine customs of ours.

The ball is in your court.... Thank you for taking the time to read this comment and for understanding how frustrating it can be after building up a solid decades-long reputation in the Logistics Industry only to have it damaged by one libelous, anonymous post that comes up in a Google Search.

@Jalon Xbv

100%

@Jalon Xbv

You are a disgraceful thief. You ABANDONED MY CAR 2000 FROM WHERE IT SHOULD HAD BEEN DELIVERED AND I HAD TO HIRE ANOTHER COMPANY. YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL LIAR AND A DISGRACE FOR MANKIND

View more comments (7)
Albion, New York
Service
407 Drivers Owner
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article