3J's drove my vehicle into a wall

3Js Auto Body Repair - 3J's drove my vehicle into a wall
This review is valid exercise of my constitutional rights of freedom of speech and petition for the redress of grievances per CAL. CCP. CODE 425.16 : California Code - Section 425.16 On June 02, 2014, 3J's Auto Body damaged my vehicle by backing it into something creating a large crease and gouge in the tailgate. The owner of 3J's drafted and signed a letter accepting liability for the damage. All I've asked is that they either provide information for their liability insurance, in which case I will file a claim for repairs, or they can pay for the repairs as estimated by an unbiased auto body repair facility. Jimmy, the owner of 3J's, refuses to do either. He is insistent that I let him repair the damage he caused. Since he is in the business of repairing damage caused to other people's property, he is well aware that the party who causes the damage is not entitled to dictate how or where the repairs are made. That's what insurance is for. They damaged my vehicle. The owner accepted liability in writing. The owner (Jimmy) refuses to provide insurance information. Jimmy has done everything possible to intimidate me into taking my vehicle back to him so that he can repair the damage he created This is NOT a warranty repair issue. This is additional damage caused by 3J's due to their negligence while driving my vehicle. 07/12/2014 -- It's been 6 weeks and the damage to my truck has still not been repaired and 3J's still has not provided insurance information. I have three estimates. ~~~~ Crickets.
ID
Signal Hill, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article