Patrick C Urg

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Albuquerque, New Mexico

Order 185797

I have received my tires. Two of the four tires look to be in perfect shape. The other two arrived smashed bead to bead. I opened them up and they are bulged out and I am concerned that they will not seat and hold air. I will not be able to mount the tires for a month and want to advise you of this potential problem. I have photos of the tires if you need them to determine if the tires are OK. Thanks in advance for your help. Tried to call many times. My phone number is 575-574-****.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

map-marker Los Angeles, California

Fake store location, fake owner location, failed order, absymal service, took my money

Attempted to order multiple times, card declined, 2wheel rep JAY claimed it was my bank's fault, it was not. Took two days and several hours of emails, calls and online ordering to finally get an order to stick. Then 4 days later I discover they never processed, completed or shipped the order even though JAY claimed it would be done same-day. They still have my money which was sent through Paypal. There is no evidence of a warehouse and the owner is hiding behind front locations. This is most likely a laptop business with dropship/copackers. There is a lot of paid fake social media likes and reviews when you a google search. You can find out a lot more about the company if you do a simple search.
Loss:
Reason of review:
Problems with payment

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article