DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! IT IS A SCAM

We purchased leads from this company back in October after he called multiple times trying to receive our business. After paying $800 with a check and never receiving the leads, our agency owner tried to get the check cancelled. However, the check had already been cashed. Since then our agency owner tried multiple times to get ahold of Franklin William--NEVER being able to! Our agency owner called him one time and a young kid answered and said "dad its for you" and when Franklin realized who was calling he hung up. Since then one of our agents reached out to him, since he would blatantly ignore our office number, he answer first call to our other agent. She told him we have not received anything and even straight out asked Franklin why he never returned our boss' calls or emails, he tried to say he "has" emailed our boss back, which is a complete lie. Franklin then said he would email the agent he was speaking to. HE NEVER DID! Now our whole office has tried calling him, with never being able to get ahold of him. Do not buy from this guy! He is a complete scam, and quite frankly I don't know how he can continue to get away with this. All I know is KARMA IS A B**** and it will come back to get him!!!!!
Poor customer service

Absolute Thief

William Franklin is an absolute thief. We paid him $1,600 for leads, call support, and a portal by which we could track the leads. After much arm-twisting we received a grand total of 2 leads and no portal. We had vetted this human *** before paying him, asking 2 Allstate agents about his performance. Both told us that he was legit. He wasn't. We have since then filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau for which he has never replied. I don't believe in karma, but if it did exist, this guy would spontaneously combust, Do not do business with him, #badperson.
Bad quality

Scam stay away

this company is a scam. They will ask you to send money via Zelle which has no fraud protection, then they will never delivery on what they say, nor will they respond to emails.
Tonopah, Arizona
Not as described/ advertised

247 Telemarekting

Update by user Feb 05, 2019

I have totally miss understood this company they are very polite and delivered what I needed.

Original review posted by user May 26, 2017
Do not use this company for telemarketing services. Paid them $600 (2X) and provided them with several phone scripts over 2 months ago. Still have not received one single B2B lead. Sent multiple emails (1/3/17, 1/12/17, 2/1/17, 2/3/17, 2/7/17, 2/10/17, 2/13/17, 2/15/17, 2/17/17 and 2/21/17) and... left voice mails with only a single rude and unprofessional response from William ********. Save your money and keep your "cold calling" operations in-house as opposed to using this worthless company. Filed complaints with multiple online forums as well as BBB - Cincinnati and PayPal regarding this scam of a company. Hopefully we be able to get our money back once PayPal is fully engaged.These are the type of companies that give all legitimate telemarketers and B2B prospecting companies a bad reputation.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Poor customer service

247 Telemarketing = SCAM

Paid him 950.00 about 4 months ago and recieved nothing. He dodges every call and text or email. No response from William Franklin. Stay away from this person and this company. He will call you about 6 times per day and once he gets your money, you will never hear from him or get updates. Only when you start inquiring about the status of the service promised, he will get defensive and aggressive with his responses. He told me that it would take 4 weeks for a refund and it's been 4 months since that happened. zero funds returned to me and feeling like I was just hustled.

I have all the proof to this guy has scammed so many people http://williamfranklinfraud.blogspot.in/ he changed many business name till now check the link for more information and check about his fraud in BBB.ORG

Thanks, I put an ad on Craigslist yesterday and got an e-mail from this guy as well. I found this page while looking for info about his company.

I would *never* pay money to work for someone. Even if it's just money for part of a uniform, it usually reflects negatively on the company.

As the other commenter stated, you can appeal through PayPal if that is what you used.

Otherwise I'd be calling my bank and possibly a lawyer. Almost a grand stolen, to me, is well worth pursuing legally, especially since this guy might just give it back to you to avoid being dragged into court.

@PissedConsumer1300601

Why on earth would we ask you to pay money to work for us? Clearly, you're having a hard time understanding our job process which is spelled out pretty clearly. Furthermore, if anyone has an issue with our products or services, you're more then willing to go to our website and fill out the contact form and I will see to it that the issue is resolved.

@PissedConsumer1312743

Biggest fraud company I have ever seen don't trust 247 Telemarketing

@PissedConsumer1300601

I recommend you to cmplaint against him on BBB.org with all proof you have.

He already scammed me and so many people in other ways http://williamfranklinfraud.blogspot.in/

see the domain and address he registered https://domlab.net/247telemarketing.us he is really a big scammer

If you paid through Paypal, you should be able to file a complaint through them and get your money back.

@PissedConsumer1300161

Correct, if you really did pay for services and have issues that myself or a member of my staff was unable to resolve. There is always the dispute process, we don't like to see any of our customers upset and like to avoid problems if at all possible. Please feel free to visit our website and I can see to it that your issues are resolved.

View more comments (6)
Zero services rendered

247 Telemarketing in Cincinnati is a Scam

Do not use this company for telemarketing services. Paid them $600 and provided them with several phone scripts over 2 months ago. Still have not received one single B2B lead. Sent multiple emails and left voice mails with only a single rude and unprofessional response from William Franklin. Save your money and keep your "cold calling" operations in-house as opposed to using this worthless company. Filed complaints with multiple online forums as well as BBB - Cincinnati and PayPal regarding this scam of a company. Hopefully we be able to get our money back once PayPal is fully engaged. These are the type of companies that give all legitimate telemarketers and B2B prospecting companies a bad reputation.

The owner of 247 telemarketing owe me man $2500 and he says he don't who I am he sent me this message.

I have no clue who you are, I have forward all of this along with your emails to our attorney to review further. I have also already reached out to the BBB and some international agencies to have this looked into.

I am sorry that you think I owe you something but I do not owe you a dime, you’re not contracted by me or my company and never have for that matter. I have lost some clients because of your negative postings and I am also having our attorney look into the costs of suing you for the max. Now, this can stop as soon as you do. Oh, I am also checking to see what I can do to counter post your bogus claims.

I have never owned a company called Andy Stephens Consulting nor have I ever heard of that company, furthermore, there has NEVER been anyone with the name of Ganesh (I’ve had several people look into this) contracted by us. We DO NOT use internarial resources. It’s really simple, if you ever were employed/contracted by my company you would be paid.

Trying to do what you’re doing is extortion. Now, if you’re looking for work, you do sound despite, I would encourage you to put in an application and stop trying to extort people.

If he really don't know he show have filed the case and Sue it been a week till now he did not respond me with his attorney message.

This shows the truth why he afraid of suing for the max.Even think before you people do business with 247 telemarketing this guy has done big scams till you will be the next.

The same exact thing happened to me. How would I go about getting my money back? I'm out $400

@PissedConsumer1299349

File a complaint through Paypal. That's how I got my money back.

@PissedConsumer1299349

Nick, your complaint that you filed with PayPal was resolved with PayPal and your refund was issued by them. Please feel free to visit our site and send us a message if you require any further assistance.

@PissedConsumer1299349

Our company had the same problem with 247 Telemarketing and William Franklin (scam artist). Does not return calls and does not produce any leads from his supposed cold calling efforts.

WASTE OF MONEY!!!

@PissedConsumer1292768

John, your complaint that you filed with PayPal was resolved with PayPal and your refund was issued by them. John, sorry things didn't work out for your agency, would encourage you to reach out to me and would like to do something to make this up to you. Please feel free to visit our site and send us a message if you require any further assistance.

@PissedConsumer1292768

View more comments (7)
Scam
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article