Miss H Nfq
map-marker Aurora, Illinois

Unprofessional

I had written a previous Yelp review about this company, their unprofessionalism, and the experience I had with the individual I spoke with who claimed to be Sarah (Fuller). While on the phone with this person, and after she told me I was being rude, I requested a manager. Someone above her. She refused to give the phone to her manager and refused to give me their name. She continued to display her unprofessionalism up until she rudely hung up the phone in my face. Moments after this incident happened, I immediately came to Yelp and BBB to write my review. I didn't call the establishment back because I knew this person wouldn't give the phone to a supervisor or Manager above her. So, I decided to file a complaint and Company review with the BBB instead. Instead of this company being professional and having someone of a Management or ownership role respond to me, take ownership of the situation, and resolve it, they have Sarah Fuller respond. (Who knows if that's her real name.) What's even more unprofessional is this person is responding with complete lies!! It's utterly disgusting. No resolutions. Just lies. I wasn't going to write another review about this company because I'll never do business with them due to my encounter with their unprofessional worker, Sarah. However, this company has responded to the BBB complaint TWICE with "letters from Sarah Fuller," that are FILLED with lies. It's so disgusting and unprofessional. It's utterly ridiculous! How unprofessional can a company be? If I, or anyone else, had an issue with ANY employee at ANY establishment, a manager or someone ABOVE and OUTSIDE of that person, steps in to offer a solution / resolution. Instead of this company being professional and doing this, they decide to have the person, who's the root of the problem, respond. Sarah isn't the owner of this business. It's inexcusable for her to be responding to a BBB complaint and review, on behalf of the company. Anyone, especially a business professional, can see that HOW this company is deciding to handle this issue is unprofessional. The lack of professionalism is a great issue this company has and is displaying publicly and to the world. Complete and utter unprofessionalism is what this company has proven to be, yet again. They're making the situation worse by choosing to have this person, according to their letters, respond, AND do so with lies! It's absolutely disgusting. I've never seen anything like it. This business is unprofessional, and their worker is a dishonest person. The fact that this establishment is allowing someone, who is NOT the Owner of this business, respond on its behalf, speaks volumes. It's despicable that a company would allow issues and complaints to escalate to this level and respond in this manner. Instead of taking responsibility of their unprofessional worker, assuring this behavior is unacceptable, and ensuring that it won't ever happen again in the future, they're having HER respond, and she's responding with lies! It's utterly disgusting. Any issue I've ever had issues with an unprofessional employee, management would step in, apologize for the experience, ensure it won't happen again, and offer a solution. This company don't meet the standard of a professional business. I'd recommend anyone needing dental services to please research Google, Yelp, etc. for reviews of good, ethical, and professional dental establishment. Unfortunately, I didn't read the reviews to this business prior to calling them that day. Big mistake. After my encounter with 1st Family Dental of Fox Valley, I Googled dentists in the area with HIGH reviews and I took my business to a professional dental establishment. Please save yourself a headache and visit a professional dental office who treat you with respect and have professional staff.
Cons:
  • Staff is unwilling to solve professionally solve problems
  • Staff is not representing the business professionally
  • Unprofessional staff

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Please take your money to a dentist that'll treat you with respect.

Miss H Nfq
map-marker Aurora, Illinois

Very Unprofessional Staff

Original review May 19, 2022
Do not visit this business. The staff is extremely unprofessional. I have a dental plan through my employer. (I pay for it every month.) This Dental Office was listed on the Dental insurance website as an in - network provider. I called this establishment and was attempting to schedule a dental appointment. The first young lady I spoke with, told me she had to verify if they accept my insurance or not. After several minutes, she gave the phone to someone else. Someone, who said her name was Sarah, came to the phone and asked how she may help me. I told her that I was calling to schedule a dentist appointment. She asked if I had questions about insurance. I told her no, I didn't have questions about insurance, and the woman (who initially answered the phone), said that she had to see if they accept my insurance. She asked for the name of my insurance name several times; I gave her all the names on my Dental Insurance cards. She asked if it was a PPO plan. I told her that I didn't know, but I pay several hundred dollars per month for my insurance plan. (One of the names on the card does say PPO and I told her the name listed on the cards.) She insisted that she never heard of my insurance. I asked her if I was speaking to the right department, and if she was in the billing department. She said that there's only one department... She then asked several questions. I answered them. As I was unsure of what was going on at this time, and because she hadn't told me, I asked if she was scheduling my appointment or verifying my insurance. She responded with "you're being very rude. I'm trying to verify your insurance and I need your information, but you're being very rude." I asked her how am I being rude by simply asking her questions, especially since she said she never heard of my insurance before. (I said the employer's name, as well as the various names on the dental insurance cards but she insisted that she'd never heard of the insurance before.) She never told me how I was being rude for simply asking questions. She kept saying I was being rude. I told her that she was being very unprofessional and I'd like to speak with HER manager. I asked her for her name (she said Sarah). I asked what her position was / is with the company. She claimed to be the manager. I asked to speak with HER manager. She said "I don't have to do this with you. You're not even a patient. Take care." She RUDELY hung up in my face, which is very unprofessional and uncalled for. Do not visit this business. The staff is extremely rude and unprofessional.
Cons:
  • Unprofessional staff
  • Staff does not care about your feelings
  • Staff does not have a willingness to be professional

Preferred solution: I'll let the business decide.

User's recommendation: This establishment is very unprofessional. Spend your money elsewhere.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article