1515 in walnut creek overcharged my credit card and won't pay for fees

I use to go to 1515 for drinks. One day they put another person's tab on my account. The amount was more than 100.00 and it caused my account to go over limit. I brought this to their attention and they admitted fault. It took them over a week to correct their error and when I showed them the fees that happened due to their error they said they wouldn't pay for the fees nor did they apologize. All I wanted them to do was correct their mistake. They were very rude and made me feel as if I was the one who messed up.

Since the complainer lives in San Francisco, I am assuming they mean the 1515 restaurant in Walnut Creek and NOT the restaurant in Denver, as it appears here.

I will like you to contact me direct on my email. I have a business proposal to give to your company that will profit you greatly. I await to hear from you soon via my email address.( jonathanwillfill@***.com ), Please get back to me .

Best Regards

Jonathan

Drink about 6 beers, go there an *** all their bathroom. You won't get your money back but it'll humble their uppity ***.

hi, yes, if you want to do something about being overcharged by 1515 then contact me at eastbaylawyerguy@***.com

I'd really like to speak to the person who was overcharged at 1515. I had a similar experience and i would like to do something about it. How can I get a hold of you?

View more comments (4)
ID
San Francisco, California
Loss

About

Summary

1515 Restaurant is located in Denver, CO. If to be more specific, it is located at 1515 Market Street in LoDo, within walking distance to major Hotels, the Denver Arts Complex, Pepsi Center and Coors Field. 1515 Restaurant serves seasonal Modern American Cuisine. The dining facility offers Dinner Menu, Lunch Menu, Sebastiani Wine Dinner as well as Mother's Day Brunch. 1515 Restaurant offers a wide assortment of red and white wines. At 1515 Restaurant, for the past sixteen years, all kinds of special events are catered to Denver's Special Memories. Whether one is having an engagement party, cocktail party, rehearsal dinner, anniversary, wedding or business meeting, the banquet facilities of 1515 Restaurant provides a tailor-made special occasion in its private room.

1515 Restaurant reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article