Dr.Janusz W

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Dedham, Massachusetts

They gave me astronomical price $1550 for replacing my toilet.

Updated by user Mar 26, 2023

They installed toilet terribly. It was not possible to have it "in the middle" of my small bathroom.After many protests from me by emails -they removed it.I called Mr.

Matt Lockley eplaining that replacement should be 14 inches Rough in - about half an inch from the back wall. 'Of course" he answered. Next was installed even worse. It was different shape.Olso not 14 inches Rough in, There was not space to normal seating on it.

It was elongated. One had to seat on it crosswise. I did not asked them for replacement. I found myself, that this toilet was not only wrongly installed, but it was against The Plumbers Code.

I asked another Company. They were surprised with those installation. It was removed and 1128 Plumbers were given it for their disposition. New Company installed new , finally good toilet.

I paid them again .

My decision is asking my money back from The 128 PlumbersThey are keeping still $ 600 for job which was not done. The net step will be in tha Court.

Original review Feb 24, 2023
After I did some research I discussed the price with the manager Mr. Matt Lockley (# 781-670-****) He reluctantly lover the price to $ 600.

Young worker from the Company installed the toilet "in the middle' of my small bathroom. It could not be used in that place because lack of space and the model was the cheapest. Another tel.call to the manager. He promised to install a new toilet, promising that it will be installed a half inch from the wall.

Another installation, another mess and another disappointment . The second toilet was still not close to the wall, but I gave up and paid for the job $600 . I asked the company for the itemized bill. They did not give it to me.

I never get any document from them eg. estimated price, warranty for the work and for the toilet from the factory.(was it used before ?...)

User's recommendation: be very careful with this Company, ask for estimated price in writing before hiring them

Dr.Janusz W

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Wakefield, Massachusetts

I feel robbed by them.(customerservice@***.com)

128 Plumbing Heating Cooling and Electric - I feel robbed by...

I asked the above company for repair my old toilet. Today (1/24/2023) the manager came to evaluate the job.

He found that my toilet should be replaced. I cancelled my sink repair because of unbelivable price- 2855.dollars

I agreed for replacing my out-of-duty toilet. Now , for this job I received new price - 1550. Job was done.

New toilet was TOTO , the cheapest model available for $ 234. So I had to pay for plumber job $1316. I called their Office and reluctantly they agreed for payment of $ 1200 for total-TOTO toilet and work. Later I found out that average price for the replacement toillet is equal to $ 325.

So I paid to them more than 3 times above average price," Handy men" ,I found wanted 187 dollars for the same service.The Company did not give me the bill. They instead asked me upfront for the down payment "for the materials " $ 1200 I gave them my credit card for that. so now, I feel that they robbed me !

,page Proof of purchase will be statement from my Visa Credit Card (tel. to the Company is 617-612-****)

Loss:
Pros:
  • Are existing
Cons:
  • Took advantage of my seniority 80 and took down payment

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Avoid this Company, recommended by the BEST PICK REPORTS 2021.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article