9. MagicJack is a Fraud
1. The 30 day free trial is next to impossible. They make sure their links don’t work.
2. Their 30 day free trial STARTS when you order, NOT when you activate, which is not what you are told if you ask them.
3. They lie, provide false information.
4. Their International calling rates are DOUBLE other VOIP competition.
5. They infect your computer with advertising, makes your computer impossible to use when starting up or when making a call.
6. They play “The Visa Game”, thats right, bill you for renewals after cancelling! Even if you change your card, thats right! My Visa card had lots of complaints and gave me lots of information.
YOU MUST send a letter to them cancelling any further right to bill your card.
7. You must return their jacks, a post office receipt is sufficient.
8. VISA will charge them back if they fail to refund within 30 days of a reasonable return shipping time.
9. Play the VISA game right back. Thats why you use a VISA to protect yourself.
10. They refuse to allow “adapters” or VOIP WiFi phones. That really ***.
11. Their entire organization appears based on FRAUD , it may be legal step by step but overall
it has the effect of failing to honor standard business practice to the point that
DAN is loosing credibility and soon MagicJack will be known as one of America’s most
Fraudulent organizations. I’ve had it with DAN, I wish I had never heard of these creeps.
12. They actually think consumers like me will take it up the rear end.
Sorry, I intend making a very large number of posts and contacting every single
news organization that gave them publicity. Those news organizations need to
pull their plugs and demand that Magicjack remove them.
MAgic Jack does not deserve any reccomendations by the press.
I recommend VOIPBUSTERS.com or one of the many other good businesses that provide
genuine value with out all the misleading deception and outright fraud.
The Return address for MAGIC JACK IS:
PO BOX 6846
West Palm Beach
Magicjack billing dept phone is 561-594-2140 2f9d48d