LAst year when I was with Bally's (now owned by LA Fitness) I called to cancel my membership as I was hardly ever going. The woman I spoke to (at corporate not a local Bally's) told me they had a special rate of $118 (approx) for people that rarely attend and was good for the year. The only catch was I could only go 3x a week at my specific Bally's AND I had to pay in full over the phone (which I did using my debit). My membership for the year ended yesterday and I hadn't yet decided if I was going to renew it!. This morning I wake up and see a notice that my checking account is overdrawn/. LA Fitness debited my card for $252!!!!!.. I NEVER consented to this nor did I sign anything agreeing to this.. If I had been told the rate was only good for 1 year then it would more then double and it was an automatic renewal, I NEVER would have agreed to it!..
I called first thing this morning and spoke to a representative who asked me what I wanted to do:. When I told her I wanted a full refund she said I needed to talk to a manager, but he was out and would call me back later/. Meanwhile I'm now flat broke and my account is overdrawn/.
Yes I am pissed! 3895c43
- Dallas Mockingbird Lane LA Fitness unprofessional and insulting behaviour of the area supervisor
- Worst serviceever not willing to help!
- Terrible customer service
- Terrible customer service Mr. Gordon and Cleaning Lady
- North Brunswick, NJ LA FITNESS Rude Customer Service and rude Operation Manager Jackie, who refused to give me her last name