A Bally Fitness close to my home was bought out by LA Fitness most recently.My membership with Bally expired in Nov 2011.
Apparently, I wanted to join the gym again and so today I went to the gym to renew my membership. LA Fitness told me it would be $156 per year for former Bally customers. I agreed to pay the amount. The girl charged my CC and to my surprise the invoice stated that my membership expires on November 2012!.
So, I asked why is she charging me for the months I haven't used/. They say it is their policy to do so?. This incensed me and I asked her to talk to her manager;. The manager parroted the same thing!.
And now I feel Cheated and swindled by LA Fitness for my money;.
From what I read on the internet it seems like I am never going to see those monies again!.Not sure, what to do now/.
- Dallas Mockingbird Lane LA Fitness unprofessional and insulting behaviour of the area supervisor
- Worst serviceever not willing to help!
- Terrible customer service
- Terrible customer service Mr. Gordon and Cleaning Lady
- North Brunswick, NJ LA FITNESS Rude Customer Service and rude Operation Manager Jackie, who refused to give me her last name