LA Fitness does not follow federal labor laws regarding their personal trainer employees.They tell trainers they will make $12/hr, but they do not pay for time spent waiting between clients.
They do not pay for time spent picking up the gym or for scheduling client appointments. According to federal labor law, an employer must pay employees for time spent waiting for work and for all work related activities. LA Fitness does not come even close to doing this.
It is possible I signed some agreement which waives my rights to being paid waiting time or time not spent training clients, but such an agreement may not be legal.
Furthermore, I was not allowed to read the agreements I signed.I was told to simply sign a computerized pad several times--agreeing to things I wasn't allowed to read nor given a copy of--lest I would not be hired. 38b92b1
- Dallas Mockingbird Lane LA Fitness unprofessional and insulting behaviour of the area supervisor
- Worst serviceever not willing to help!
- Terrible customer service
- Terrible customer service Mr. Gordon and Cleaning Lady
- North Brunswick, NJ LA FITNESS Rude Customer Service and rude Operation Manager Jackie, who refused to give me her last name