I booked my flight two weeks ago.As I am discussing my spring break plans with my chiropractor today, I am told that I must not travel due to the travel time placing me out of therapy for a whole week.
In the months prior to booking this flight, I was injured in a motor vehicle accident. I have been attending chiropractor sessions for about five weeks now. To quote the representative, "the onset of symptoms must have occured after your reservation date" This insurance is a RIP OFF.
Pretty much the only way it's even worth purchasing is if you plan on dying soon....in which you won't need the reimbursement then!Save your time, money and sanity!
- My flight departures at 6:00 a.m. and an email sent on 2:30 a.m said the trip was cancelled?!?!? The trip was booked five days prior and the money was taken out from my book five days ago.
- WORST ONLINE PURCHASE EVER!
- CheapOAir messed up my changed travel plans
- Worst Online Travel Agency Goes to CheapoAir.com
- CheapOAir Do not purchase their trip Insurance!!!!!!