• show-popup

Shares 0

XM Radio - Tired of working with company that can't hire people that can't speak English.

• by   Feb 25, 2013
  • 1 comment
  • Review #: 387903
Company XM Radio
Product / Service Xm Radio
Location Canton, Michigan
Category Television/ Radio
Views 57

XM called to renew my service, I have 3 GM vehicles with XM radio, I could not understand the lady on the phone, I asked her to transfer me to her supervisor and she was worse.I cancelled my services.

She still could not get the point, still asking me if I wanted 6 months or a year of service.

I'm making it a point if the company I'm working with send me to people I can't communicate with, I will not be doing business with them.When will company's understand that we or tired of dealing with Customer support that can't speak English. 2e09e77

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 26, 2013  from Federal Way, Washington
I got the call and the person could not speak English, only read a pre-written script with an answer of yes or no. WHen I started to ask questions it put the person in a tail spin. I too asked to speak to a supervisor who then was also ESL (English second language) and her skills understanding what I was asking were just as poor.

I wrote on my bill to cancel my subscription unless someone could call me to discuss my options who spoke English. Haven't received a call, and I haven't paid my bill. I terminated my subscription because I had questions, and as a consumer, I have a right to have those questions answered before I re-Up my service.
Reply to liltrouble

Read next XM Radio complaint

Bad D. J.

Yesterday 4-25-13 on channel 6 you had a guest dj little steven.This guy did more talking than playi...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about XM Radio.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug