• show-popup

Shares 0

Woodforest National Bank - They have totally pissed me off about loaning me money

Company Woodforest National Bank
Location Waynesboro, Virginia
Category Banks
Views 329

I work at walmart in danville Virginia and wanted to try woodforest to see how it was,so to make a long story short have always been treated fairly until here recently.I wanted to borrow some money from them until the next time I got paid two of their associate told me it would only be $38 to do it and I would have 60 days to pay it back so I said great!!!Wasn't told that if you have direct deposit that they would take all of it back the next time you got paid left me with only $68 to pay my bills.......So I had to borrow money again to get the bills paid again so now they are telling me I have got to come up with $50 so I can start making payments what really what happened to $38? 2eb4817

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 14, 2013
The biggest mistake I ever made was leaving my bank to go to wood forest! They suck! :cry
Reply to Anonymous

Dec 28, 2011
At Woodforest, we take every concern seriously and make every effort to resolve issues promptly. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact our Customer Care department at 1-888-224-0132. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Reply to Woodforest National Bank

Dec 28, 2011
Reply to Woodforest National Bank

Read next Woodforest National Bank complaint

TOTAL SMART *** TELLERS

i am from tx and I went into the bank in uniontown pa to get money from my account.The teller kept a...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Woodforest National Bank.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug