• show-popup

Location Cleveland, Ohio
Category Shopping
Views 77
Monetary Loss

I've always ordered from your catalogue, but, the past year I've had to send back what I've ordered because of wrong lenths and when I order petite I get regular size.The last two t-shirts I ordered were really poor quality, they had small holes in them and puckered at the bottom hems.

I just received an order o 2 pants that were suppose to be 27" in length and were so long I can't wear them, and the yoga pants were regular when I ordered petite.

I have to send these back.I am all through ordering from you. 2e9cb86

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 25, 2013  from Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Did you measure the length of the pants? From what I have always understood a short/petite length pant is 29 inches in the inseam. It could also be, depending on your age, that you are shrinking in height. I am 72 and used to be 5'5" and am now down to 5'2". I have a daughter that is 45 and used to be 5'2" and is now 5'1". However, I have always had to shorten her pants, by about 1" and that is a real pain for jeans.
Reply to anonymous

Read next Woman Within complaint

sample-not for sale

I bought some perfume from Woman Within, an on-line shopping website.When I received the product I n...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Woman Within.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug