• show-popup

Shares 0

Wolf Brand Chili - chilly what the ***?

• by   Aug 09, 2010
  • 9 comments
  • Review #: 193131
Company Wolf Brand Chili
Location Dallas, Texas
Category Food Stores
Views 107

i work a traveling job and i've found that you cannot buy Wolf Brand Chili in Idaho, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico,California, & Arizona.But recently i found myself in Gainesville,Texas.

I was astonished to find that your chain doesn't carry this brand. Your chain does offer hormel chilly. this is dog food. Come on people...Texas????

What the ***???? Wolf Brand Chili is the only chili fit to eat. Someone isn't paying attention.

THIS IS TEXAS.I know that Wolf Brand Chili is distributed by ConAgra Foods of Omaha,Nebraska, but "When's the last time you had a big, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili......Well that's too long!!!!!"
2d447dc

Comments (9) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 16, 2013  from Schertz, Texas
We have Wolf Brand Chili at our local stores, HEB & Walmart they have the Hot Dog Sauce, Chili With and Without Beans. I grew up on WB and wouldn't use anything else. Makes the best Frito Pie (Texas born Fritos, Velvetta & Wolf Brand Chili With Beans) And it ain't a Hot Dog without Wolf Brand Hot Dog Sauce.
Reply to Wolf Brand Chili Awesome

Dec 11, 2012
To whom it my concern,
Yesterday I was sitting at my knitting class with my senior church group when I felt a rumbling in my lower area. I then flocculated all over the floor thanks wolf brand. Howling an
Reply to Silentbuttdeadley

Dec 08, 2012  from Houston, Texas
Being a native Texan ,Wolf Brand Chili was always a staple in our household.I am sad to say that it will no longer be in my home.If I wanted hotdog chili and was having hotdogs it would be fine but instead I got a can of soupy grease.What happened? This is not the chili I am use to.
Reply to Peggy G.

Dec 03, 2012
Well lets put it this way, we have been customers of your product for years. It sucks now. You should sell it with a straw. And change the label to no beans and no meat.

Surely you sample your own product from time to time. Can code from our particular product is: 09131215 1807607.

One more like this and you will lose a customer.
Reply to Kenny

Apr 16, 2013  from Rochester, New York
I always bought the Hormel brand chili...very satisfied with it. My store discontinued the Hormel chili, to carry the Wolf Brand Chili. I purchased 3 cans to have for dinner ... ended up throwing the product away. It was very soupy and salty. Would not purchase again.
Reply to Anonymous

Nov 29, 2012
I ate wolf brand chili a few days ago. It was fresh hot and tasty!! It realy is the real thing right out of the can. It's like it was mixed up i'n a ditch outside a Texas border town by a dude named Poblow. And I got the runs to prove it.
Reply to Tinkle bell

Nov 29, 2012
Reply to Tinkle bell

Nov 03, 2012
I honestly do not know what happen to WOLF BRAND CHILI.But if you want a really tasty and Meaty chili,Try OWENS BLOCK CHILI.It is expensive to me,But it is worth the cost.
Reply to hollins1

Nov 03, 2012
I would like to say Wolf Brand Chili is not as good as it use to be. Now it is just watery like Chili Sauce and has no Meat in it what soever. The company has made enough money to add more Meat and should do so. Other than that the Chili is good. Thanks!!
Reply to bryantbeauty

Read next Wolf Brand Chili complaint

where is the beef

sold a can of chili with very little beef.Wolf brand chili advertises their canned chili to be one...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Wolf Brand Chili.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug