• show-popup

Company Wilshire Credit
Location Washington, District Of Columbia
Category Loans and Mortgages
Views 145

Received a letter that the mortage is going to Band Of America.All inquiries go to BOA.

Called BOA they can not give me no information on my account cause they will not have anything set up till March 11th. Asked the girl why when my letter noted a 45 day in advance notice of change. She said they will not have anything set up before that....my payment is late after the 15th.

Also said i could mail it in????you have no information on me or the account to give me over the phone and i should trust you with a check reandomly floating around your business.Is there any worthy mortage companys out there for the people 2d8509d

Comments (21) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 21 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 09, 2011
I have not received my 1098 either. Wilshire Credit Corporation was a wholy owned subsidiary of Merill Lynch. Bank of America bought Merill Lynch. I have called Bank of America several times for my 1098 to no avail.
Reply to Wilshire Sucks

Feb 27, 2011
I did not get my 1098 from Wilshire either. I called BOFA about it and they said that they were supposed to get 1098 data from Wilshire around Jan 31st and that BOFA would send them out shortly after that...but that did not happen.

You do not NEED to have a 1098 to file your taxes....you only really need to know how much interest you paid them for the 2 months at the beginning of 2010. I keep track of all of that...so I had that information readily available.

I filed without issue and have already received my refund.

Good luck everyone.
Reply to Mike from Texas

Feb 09, 2011
Has anyone received their 1098 forms from Wilshire to file your taxes or know where to obtain, now that they are out of business??
Reply to 1098 forms from Wilshire

Feb 08, 2011
Have anyone received their 1098 from Wilshire. I'm so mad with them because i'm $8000 in the hole. I have an appointment with the IRS tomorrow. If anyone receive their 1098 PLEASE PLEASE advise how to do so.
Reply to Damn Wilshire

Feb 08, 2011
Reply to Damn Wilshire

Jul 21, 2010
No Bac And Willshire had no ties to each other, unfortunantky when a company like Wilshire goes out of Busineess, it takes months nad monthsd for the files to be transferred and paper work to be gone through, It does put people in a bad situatio0n, eventually all the documents will surface and all the loan documents and payment postings will be corrected it is small consulation...

Apr 14, 2010
In February 2010 I paid off my loan with Wilshire mortgage via a sale of my condo. In March I started receiving collection calls from Bank of America stating that Wilshire had sold my loan. I sent the BofA rep the HUD1, wire transfer and Reconveyance letter and BofA still won't believe it because they don't have those records directly from Wilshire. So, since mid-March I receive multiple daily collection calls threatening my credit score and piling up late fees and charges. ...and I don't even have a loan with BofA!!!
Reply to Picachone

Apr 13, 2010
I am interested in filing a class action suit against Wislhre for deceptive practices. anyone interested?
email me at csrn13@gmail.com
Reply to cheri

Apr 06, 2010
Pissed in Texas,
Unfortunatly a foreclosure does not mean that you no longer owe the debt, lendors can still collect on the remaining balance despite the fact that many do not collect. What the balance is what it is I am not able to answer for you. That balance will include the principle balance that was due at the time of foreclosure, whatever fees you were charged for the foreclosure attorney, money for taxes if any were paid by your servicer, and any other fees that were on the loan. You should be able to request a detailed report of what the charges are by talking to the foreclosure department at your new servicer.

Apr 05, 2010
I had a home loan with Wilshire foreclosed on in 2006. Today I get a call from BofA saying I owe money on that mortgage. The balance on the mortgage was $303,000, and per that county tax records the house is valued at $351,000. Anybbody been down this raod?
Reply to Pissed in Texas

Mar 29, 2010
Cookstoy, you need to take all the records that you have showing payments and take copies of them and send them to BAC.

Mar 27, 2010  from Erode, Tamil Nadu
I am nevous in NJ does anybody now how to handle this mess with Wilshire, the phone number is disconnected I called BOA they state I am $27,000 past due have al my records never missed a payment since August of 2008 I think there should be class action suit against this fraud.
Reply to cookstoy@aol.com

Mar 23, 2010  from Erode, Tamil Nadu
I am so glad I looked into site , I thought I was all alone I have been paying Wilshire since August of 08 now my loan is bought by BA they have no records of my payments and say I owe them
$24,000 so far I have paid over $56,000 to try to ge a loan modification, what is going on here I checked and there is a class action lawsuit with Wilshire and the State of PA I think Wilshire should be held responsible for messing up so many lives the stress is over whelming I really need some help Thank you
Reply to Nervous in NJ

Mar 22, 2010
I have had this horrible company since I refinanced in 2006. They have stole so much from approving me for a modification when I did not sign for it. Then I get something in the mail that says my loan has been sold to Bank of America. My loan payment is late after the 15th but Wilshire did not pay B of A. So B of A is saying I have to pay or my loan will be on my credit as late. What do I do?
Reply to Took two payments

Mar 21, 2010
I also had a mortgage with Wilshire, told it would be transferred to BofA. As of Friday 3/19, they still have no record of my mortgage. When I aske what I should do I was told "talk to Wilshire to see if they transferred the account". Tried that, their number disconnected and refers to the BofA number. Now what?
Reply to LA

Mar 16, 2010
I have a very similar experience where Wilshire said they approved my modification, never sent the paperwork sold the loan to BAC then, with out having any of my info BAC had a law office set an auction date for April 1!
Does anyone know if wilshire was always BAC and just excluded from the sale to IBM? I smell a class action law suit.
Reply to wilshire vs BAC

Mar 10, 2010
I was on a modification with Wilshire since October 2009. I made all of my payments on time & sent all necessary documents via Fedex. I recieved a letter from Wilshire 1-19-2010 stating my home was back in forclosure because they didn't recieve my proof of child support. I called them & gave them the Fedex routing number & had copies of everything I sent to them including the proof of child support. Wilshire told me I had to start over with my modification. Now my loan has been bought by BofA & they don't have any supporting documents stating I was on a modification.They pulled my credit and it shows no payments to my mortgage in 6 months! So what did Wilshire do with the money I sent monthly? BofA told me my home will be foreclosed on April 9th! BofA wants me to give them a $26,000 down payment and a monthly payment of $2345 when I was paying $1552 a month on my modification with Wilshire. Due to the fact that Wilshire didn't send any history of my loan to BofA there is no proof that I was on The "making home affordable" plan through the government. I am completly devistated and I don't understand why BofA won't work with me since they bought my loan. The representative I spoke to yesterday told me I don't qualify for the "making home affordable" program. How is that possible when I have been on that program since October 2009??? What kind of people shut there doors & skip town in the middle of the night leaving thousands of consumers homeless? There has to be something we... Show more
Reply to Scared in Arizona

Mar 09, 2010
I too am trying to get a hold of them. Bank of America is no help either. Called on March 1 was told to call back March 8 which I did and still can not find our loan information!! These people are as bad as Wilshire. They did forclose on us and 7 months after the foreclosure we pulled my husbands credit report to come to find out they are saying he still owes money. They never contacted us about this and they never filed a deficiency judgement against him either. They were to do this within 6 months of the foreclosure. The foreclosure was on Nov 7, 2007. Since June of 2008 I have been fighting this and only one credit agencies removed it with my proof. The other two we are still fighting with them over this. We have found a home that is within our means but as long as this amount is showing we can not get a mortgage. Wilshire is still playing the games that they were playing when we were trying to save our home. Somebody needs to stop them. If anybody gets a phone number or any help from Bank of America please contact me at kjfrable@ptd.net Thank you
Reply to Wilshire

Mar 05, 2010
You have a legal right to accurate accounting of your mortgage. There may be fraud in your mortgage that you were not aware of. You can take that fraud and make those that broke the law pay rather than you paying them to defraud you. When the banks break the law they owe you money, it says so in the law. The way to show they broke the law is in auditing the paperwork. A forensic audit performed by certified professionals can go over mortgage documents and find the violations of the law. Since a crime may have been committed you need to treat the paperwork as such. From an audit then a letter asking for more information or a rescission letter asking for the return of all money paid in. From there litigation paperwork can be created ready to file into court. They do not want their violations of the law before a jury of 12 homeowners who may wonder if they were defrauded as well. See all the "mistakes" they make like losing document etc may be more than that, it may be intentional which is fraud. endlessfrauddetection.com contains example after of example what the law says when it come to mortgages. If the people are going to take back this country we need to do it one home at a time with the law. Once you have read the law and desire to see those that broke the law pay for breaking the law, contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com to start taking back this country one home at a time
Reply to nrsrchd

Read next Wilshire Credit complaint

Wilshire bad fees, lates and extra charges now...

Wilshire credit neglected to send out a statement for 10 months and I could not acess my account on...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Wilshire Credit.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug