• show-popup

Product / Service Car Reposession
Location Bellevue, Washington
Category Auto Financing
Views 38

I spoke with several customer service reps about my current financial situation and my willingness to bring my account current however, I seem to be losing the battle.I awoke to a blaring alarm and found a young man absconding with the vehicle.

Now, I'm sure the tow fees and any back monies are due causing an even further setback. My bankcard was compromised with the Target breach and it has been a nightmare ever since.

I was dealing with Lisa w/Westlake in hopes, of having this cleared up amicably.I have had to open new accounts and monitor my current credit situation because, this is a ridiculous. 306f916

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 07
I am a graduate student who is an amputee in renal failure. While I was in a three week treatment/surgery cycle at San Antonio's Metro Methodist Hospital. Westlake Financial Services repossessed my vehicle. My father made partial payments while I was hospital. I informed the company upon entering the second surgery cycle that I was in the hospital. Why would they set up a payment plan? A week ago I contacted the company asked what was needed for return of the vehicle. They stated a price and a copy of drivers license and residence information. I 'Moneygrammed' them as they requested. Now when I call I get transferred around the phone circuit and no one is trying to tell me why I do not know where my vehicle is. Isn't this thief? My emergency medical equipment was in the trunk of vehicle. :(
Reply to Give me my car back

Feb 04  from Los Angeles, California
Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.
Reply to WestlakeCustomerService

Read next WestLake Financial complaint

Curios individual

I purchased a bmw 328i in December of 2013, i've since made a few payments.i'm current at the moment...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about WestLake Financial.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug