• show-popup

Product / Service Auto Loan
Category Auto Financing
Views 81
Monetary Loss

They lost a payment record.Then they hears everyone I have ever been associated with on paper, for nearly 300 dollars after i faxed them my payment documentation.

while this all is going on i was paying for auto insurance they sold me that turned out to be invalid in the state i live in. they want me to continually resend the same document and each time i call to confirm they got it they say "it will post in 48 hours" mean while starting 10-20 minutes after the call they start collection calls. and my credit is subsequently ruined because of them.

and i now just answer the phone screaming.to check the fax machiene 2d444bb

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 05, 2013  from Los Angeles, California
Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.
Reply to WestlakeCustomerService

Read next WestLake Financial complaint

wanting to end loan contract

I purchased car in February.First pmt due 3/24.I missed it due to pay day scheduling error. Now, I a...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about WestLake Financial.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug