• show-popup

Company Werner Enterprises
Location Blue, Arizona
Category Equipment
Views 163

i was out on the road with werner went home for family emergecy because my wife was sick was home for 2 days and all the sudden they said i had been home for to long and pulled a drug test on me than all the sudden i tested possitive but yet my drug test traveled 3400 mile across the country first stop in tenn and next in ne and in all the mix up the drug tests were droped and i was told they labeled them the way they wanted but yet they did not call anyone of us in for redrug testing when i should have had that oppertunity 2dff1ec

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 17, 2010
how do you know there mr easy!!!! Are you god???? You best hope he is one otherwise your judgment upon others will come back to you!! Have fun there you Mr know it all!!!!
Reply to will

Feb 28, 2010
Dude, from the way you spell I assume you use every drug known to man. Jesus Christ, you didn't use one god *** period! I work for werner, and this story sounds like bull comin from an addict.
Reply to Easy E

Read next Werner Enterprises complaint

they wont pay me

i am a 2 year otr driver and werner started me out at .15 for all dead head miles and .25 for all...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Werner Enterprises.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug