• show-popup

Shares 0

Wells Fargo Bank and short sales beware!

Company Wells Fargo
Product / Service Home Mortgage Loans
Location Salt Lake City, Utah
Category Banks
Views 64

Well Fargo will go through the short sale process and at the same time give you foreclosure papers.You can have offers on your home that are more than the pay off and then they will employ delay tactics.

Then they play the time game until finally they foreclose and auction off your home. They are the most dishonest bank I have ever dealt with and they need to be brought down! They play a game over a six month period to satisfy federal requirement like HUD counseling and a submitting paper work countless times. Heck, my original offer went up 15k making it more than the pay off.

This bank is receiving some federal incentives or why would it be to their advantage to foreclose? Prior to loosing my home I dealt with these people on a home equity loan. They built a two tier system into the loan that triggered fees and charges but there was no mechanism to advise the loan holder.

By the time it was all said and done my "line of credit" cost me 3k in hidden fees over a two year period.These are bad people, please stay away from them. 2ec9d3e

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Wells Fargo complaint

Lets screw over the military

I am currently serving in Afghanistan and trying to get my interest rate reduced under the soldier a...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Wells Fargo.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug