• show-popup

Shares 0

Walgreens - No meds available because they got fined.

Company Walgreens
Product / Service Pharmacuetical
Location Lakeville, Minnesota
Category Drug Stores and Drugs
Views 76
Monetary Loss

I have been on chronic pain meds for years, and depend on these drugs for normal daily function. I have a degenerative cervical condition, and its getting worse month, by month. Without this medicine, all I do is lay around and try to get comfortable. Forget about restful sleep.

After calling around to a few of the Walgreen pharmacies in the Minneapolis - St. Paul Metro area, I discover the common Percoset pills I normally need are "out of stock, with none coming in the future." Other stores have them, just not at Walgreens.

Then I started reading about their DEA issues in Florida where mountains of these meds were being diverted, and the 80 million fine Walgreens got as a result. Now they seem to be punishing the US public at large by making the meds hard to get for everybody. This seems like a silly national response to a localized problem, and there's far too much competition for Walgreens to be pulling *** like this. 308c1aa

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Walgreens complaint

waiting for meds that were ready

I went to the store in iowa city and had my prescription filled, had a seat and was told i would be...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Walgreens.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug