• show-popup

Shares 0

BEWARE Vitalchek is a scam!

• by   Jun 01, 2011
Location Glendale, California
Category Internet
Views 124
Monetary Loss

WARNING-DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!!This company promised to get my daughters birth certificate expedited.

After I paid $84.00 for the service, I received an email stateting that expedited service was not available in the state that I needed the birth certificate. I called immediatly (with in minutes) and cancelled the order. About a week later I noticed that they charge had not been removed from my credit card. I called the office back and spoke to a very rude service rep that said my order had been cancelled but that she couldn't process the refund.

Why? Because I couldn't tell her who I spoke with originally. Huh? I asked to speak to her supervisor but what hung up on.

When I called back the lady that I answered the phone was just as rude and wouldn't authorize a refund. So here I sit. No refund and no birth certificate.

I've taken the matter to my credit card company and I'll let them deal with these unprofessionals.iI SHOULD OF LOOKED UP THE THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS THAT THIS COMPANY HAS AGAINST THEM! 308af93

Comments (7) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 18, 2012
Ditto above Vitalchek should be VitalScam, they will not do what they say they will and will not answer phone or emails. Save your money.
Reply to Steve Kimball

Mar 17, 2012
seriously you bleeped that all i said was l*e*s*b*i*a*n
Reply to vitalchek

Mar 17, 2012
i can solve it, just send your credit card information to vitalchek@yahoo.com

justin bieber

vitalchek network, inc.

join my secret *** club.

:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin
Reply to vital check

Mar 17, 2012
:) :grin ;) 8) :p :sigh :sigh :sigh :zzz :zzz :zzz ;) :upset :upset :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek ... Show more
Reply to yo

Sep 25, 2011
You must not have read the fine print. Typical of consumers.

It states that you might not get a refund before you place your order if it cannot be processed.
Reply to Kyle

Jun 01, 2011
Dear VitalChek customer,

I can help resolve the situation with your recent order. Please contact me directly at 800-669-8313 Ext: 6879.

David Butler
VitalChek Network, Inc.
Reply to VitalChek

Read next Vitalchek complaint

Vitalchek

Did not get the document I payed for and they will not refund my money and will not respond to BBB c...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Vitalchek.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug