• show-popup

Shares 0

Virgin Mobile - worst ever!!!!!!! never choose this ***!!!!!!!!!

Company Virgin Mobile
Category Cellular Phone
Views 48
Monetary Loss

Update added by user Mar 16, 2013
virgin.mobile.said.to send.me a check on.11 Feb and it would take 10 days maximum. now its more than a month and I have got it. how could u beliebe this filthy company?

Update added by user Mar 16, 2013

Update added by user Feb 13, 2013
Sparky, I was using supertab and on 10th February, 347.86 dollars has been deducted from my checking account!!!I have 263 dollars outstanding fees from supertab, so plus taxes it's around 290 dollars! It's that around 50 dollars they overcharged me as they gave me a 30 days cancellation punishment! But I called on November 25 already to cancel my service which is on 25 December! I called many times to confirm that! but I've still got charge for 50 dollars for the days 26th Dec to 24 January 2013. I'm a responsible customer. every sentence I wrote here is true. I don't ***! watch your mouth

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2013

I have called virgin mobile at least four times to cancel my service and confirm there is no extra charge nor punishment (as I did call 30 days before to cancel my service)after confirming that I don't need to pay for extra and they would send me the right bill again and again, frustratingly I still got overcharged with 50 dollars.a supervisor called christian promised to call me back on the day but never.emailed to executives but has never got the answer.virgin mobile has also changed my e bill to paper bill so I got charge for 2 dollars plus taxes three times without my consent!!!!!!!!!!such a hideous mobile service should never trust and will never ever go back to that *** no more in my lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 30b43e2

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 25, 2013  from Reston, Virginia
vm used to have contract also.

Reply to nate

Feb 13, 2013
Della817, That makes no sense. Virgin Mobile is No Contract. You Pre-pay for the service, which means they Do Not bill anyone because you already paid for it. If you don't pay you don't talk.
Reply to Sparky

Read next Virgin Mobile complaint

VM holding cell number hostage and no help

Since over two weeks I am trying to get my phone number “released” by VM.My account was inadvertently closed before my phone number was...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Virgin Mobile.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug