• show-popup

Shares 0

Viking Cruise Lines - Booked and paid for trip in May 2013. Part of trip cancelled Jan. 2014

• by   Jan 03
Location Richmond, Virginia
Category Cruises and Ships
Views 15
Monetary Loss

They cancelled the Tibet portion of the trip I was supposed to go on in March of 2014, we could still go on the China portion with a partial refund, then they changed my air which I had paid for last summer as well and paid extra to go on Delta and they put me on United with no offer of refunding me the extra which I paid for the business class tickets on Delta in fact refused to do so saying that was the price even though I could have purchased those same tickets $500 cheaper with them last summer.No offers of apology or reimbursement for the inconvenience.

Paid over $200 for Visa SVC which they refuse to refund for as well.Little regard for customer. 2ec9e3e

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 07  from Toronto, Ontario
We also had problems with Viking. We had paid for a trip in Dec/12 for May/13 for our 50th wedding aniversay. When we arrived at Pearson and checked in we were advised we wre on stand-by. We did get on the plane but you imagine *** worried we were. If we didn't make this flight we would have missed our connection for the cruise. When we lodged a complaint Viking said it was Air Canada's fault and vica versa.
Reply to elvira2014

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Viking Cruise Lines.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug