• show-popup

Company Victorias Secret
Location Worcester, Massachusetts
Category Appliances and Electronics
Views 670

My story is regarding the identity theft protection company that Victoria Secret endorses.I was promise a $20.00 gift card.

I never received the gift card. I also never used the service and i decided to call after several months and cancel. The gentleman I spoke to said I was charged on the 19th of October $14.99 and why not use the service before I terminate it. Sounded fair.

I was even more intrigued when he said you do not know if someone in another state has credit cards in your name.So I went on the web site myidpro.com and it is not a valid address. 3049895

Comments (45) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 45 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 04, 2013  from Inwood, New York
Reply to Anonymous

Nov 02, 2013
The website name is myidpro365.com. Type it in your address bar at the top. Not in a Google search. Hope that helps! :grin
Reply to Anonymous

Sep 02, 2012
I tried to go to myidpro.com to complete Personal Data Registration Form so they would send my $20 gift card on my next Victoria Secret purchase but never could axcess the web site so I sent an email canceling my member ship but will call also and cancel.
Reply to Dottie Dancer

Jul 20, 2012
I signed up for myidpro through my express credit card and 1 week after activating my card my ID was *** stolen to make debit input purchases in Myrtle Beach. Im so *** pissed & reported the company to my bank
Reply to GideonFrost

Jul 14, 2012
i have to say i love the identity protecter service and if you use the upper tool bar and put www.idpro.com it takes you straight to the sight and if you listen to the sales rep and register your card with the service you will get your gift card, but isnt it more important to know you are protected then a 20 gift card.
Reply to jenny

Apr 10, 2012
yesterday looking for the web site to check my credit i somehow came down to this one and read about the people who had problems with the website, strange enough yesterday myidpro.com wasn't available at all!!..so today i check again it there it was!.. i think it's a great deal for $14.99 i check all 3 credit bureaus where anywhere else i have to pay $29.99 for all 3, and i did receive my $20.00 gift card.. so far i have not have a single problem with Vs..
Reply to VICKY2012

Apr 04, 2012
I was just wondering I got on the site and filled everything out is that all I have to do to get my 20 dollar gift card?
Reply to Meghan

Mar 23, 2012
I've had no problems with the service. It took me a bit to find the right website for the service and I got my $20 gift card within two weeks. I still use the ID pro and it keeps me upto date on everything going on accuratly. Not sure what some of the others are talking about but Victoria's Secret delivered on everything they promised over the phone. Anyone I've talked to also has had absolutly no problem with the service if they chose to keep it andwe all got our gift cards.
Reply to Jennifer

Mar 03, 2012
I have the service also and i did have a problem getting on there site but called and they emailed me the site and i have not had any problem with them and i got my 20.00 gift card
Reply to Marie

Feb 29, 2012
So I got the protection for my card a few months ago I was suppose to resive a 20$ gift card and never got it to I canceled my account for theft protection then 4 months pass and there charging me 14.99 agian I called and canceled and they said they didn't have a conformation number to give me because there power was going out but for sure it was canceled out wow there the ones we need to watch out for :)
Reply to Monica alverez

Feb 04, 2012
This myidpro.com scam really ticks me off. I am going to try and get the $119. that they have stolen from me over the course of some months by charging $14.99 with the promise of a $20 gift card to Victoria's Secret. I also plan on keeping true to MY word-since they don't, and talking to as many people as possible about how the scam works. What is ultimately the saddest part to me, is that they have conned large companies into using their (non exsistant) services! This last call I was supposedly registered for this gift card(again) and cancelled from the service...not going to hold my breath waiting for the g.c. but it would be nice to get and then feel like I only threw away $100. Apparently their money grows on trees and they have no morals or values as a company. Lesson learned--unfortunately the hard way. :(
Reply to Onepissed Customer

Jan 13, 2012
When I got my card and called to activate it of course they kept push push until I told them yes to take and and i would get a $20 gift card. Well I just received my paperwork today and they had post dated the day that I had called . So that was leaving me about a week to make my decision if I would to keep it and pay the 14.99 a month . Well I decided that it was not enough time so I called to cancel it and then the man started in and said you havent even went into our system and I had stop him and said I want it cancel and there is no BUTTS. So he did . And to the card that I took out was the wrong card anyhow . We didnt even have the place here where I live so I can use it , but it showed me an address here that it was here . And that was a lie. So I canceled.
Reply to Rhonda Motley

Dec 30, 2011
Never received anything from Victoria secret... Canceling this lie
Reply to Margie

Dec 09, 2011
People are SO ridiculus! To agree to a service that could possibly save their identity as well as money for a $20 gift card!!! WOW!!!
Reply to angel

Oct 19, 2011
I spoke to andre jones he is a sup with id pro and works for the cc id pro. if u are a mmbr ask for all your credits. they cant say no to that do it NOW
Reply to unknown

Oct 12, 2011  from Bolu, Bolu
I have not had any problems with them either. Was able to pull my report and actually found something that should have not been there.
Reply to Heather

Sep 22, 2011
Im still waiting on my gift card and its been over a month now....
Reply to Cat Davis

Aug 21, 2011
I accepted the service with the intention of getting the $20 gift card and cancelling after the free trial period. I never used the service, but it slipped my mind to cancel within the first month of free membership and a charge of $14.99 was put on my Vic Secret credit card. I called Victoria's Secret customer support and they transferred me to ID Protector customer support. I asked for a refund and cancellation and they gave me a refund and cancelled without a problem. No complaints here.
Reply to Mark

Read next Victorias Secret complaint

Victoria Secret Return Policy - Privacy Violation

Victoria secret has the most invasive store experiences/policy.You are continually harassed for your...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Victorias Secret.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug