• show-popup

Company VCA Animal Hospital
Product / Service Rate Increase
Category Pet Medicine
Views 44

I very was very happy with my vet and his staff.Sadly, VCA bought him out in 2011 and since then there has been a steady upward spiral in charges for basic services.

For example, "office visit very brief" NOV 2012 $36.50, NOV 2013 $49.15. 34.7% increase. "nail trim routine" NOV 2012 $12.00, NOV 2013 $16.59. 38.3% increase.

I had followed this doctor from another facility which had been sold to VCA with the same results.

Given the stagnant economy we have now, there is absolutely no justification for such excessive increases.I am now shopping for a new vet and will not consider any VCA facility. 2d8f653

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 22, 2013  from Burbank, California
She is a consumer and one with an opinion. Who are you to stifle her opinion? And it IS an excessive jump in price.

Reply to Anonymous

Nov 22, 2013  from Los Angeles, California
A business can charge whatever it wants. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Who are you to say what "excessive" is?
Reply to Anonymous

Jan 31  from Cold Spring, New York
I am now an educated consumer and not only will I go elsewhere, but will do my best to tell everyone I know, and I have a big mouth, to stay away from VCA!
Reply to mutley

Read next VCA Animal Hospital complaint

bad record keeping

#l - failed to give distemper shot during regular visit. they don't know how it happened and did giv...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about VCA Animal Hospital.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug