• show-popup

Product / Service Mortgage
Location Washington, District Of Columbia
Category Loans and Mortgages
Views 49

My husband and I have been dealing with them only for about 9 months.Because of the way we work and how we get paid we have set dates that we pay our mortgage.

Every month they call non stop even after they have arrangements. They have called my job several times after they were told to quit calling my job. Today was the straw that broke the camels back. They called my husband, then me and then started calling my references to "confirm" for the 4th time that our payment will be made on the 29th.

What they don't seem to realize is that my husband and myself both work for a collection company with attorney's at our fingertips.And we know how collection procedures are to be done and what can't be done...they have done several donts...so hope they are ready 2dea958

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 18, 2013
God bless you! Sue the pants off them. They are so mean and disrespectful. I've never missed a payment in 12 years and I was late one day & they are threatening me. Ugggh
Reply to Tera

Nov 27, 2013  from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
BS. Pay your loan on time and stop complaining.
Reply to SS

Read next VANDERBILT MORTGAGE complaint

bob j. terrible experience-terrible company

Vanderbilt mortgage took over my loan approximately eight years ago.They acquired the loan from oakw...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about VANDERBILT MORTGAGE.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug