• show-popup

Shares 0

VANDERBILT MORTGAGE - They foreclosed on my house after being there almost 8 years. We moved in our house 12-24-2005 and they foreclosed on our house 10-29-2013.

Company VANDERBILT MORTGAGE
Product / Service Mortgage
Location Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Category Loans and Mortgages
Views 74

I am a single mother of 11 year old twin girls and my youngest is gonna be 10 on 01-06-2014.Kids' dad left and doesn't care.

I should have took the Insurance money left from my dad who was only 61 when he passed and got out of the mobile home then, I stayed and paid the payments I was behind. I haven't worked since 8-2010 due to issues with my back. I finally got an upright MRI after I almost hit my house due to no disc in my lower back and a Pars Defect. Everything shifts to the right side.

I have to have Spine Surgery until then can't drive, stand, or sit for a long period of time my whole right side will go numb. Filed for Disability in May of 2012 and Hired an Attorney to fight and still waiting on a Hearing Date may not even be until January 2014. I called Vanderbilt and let them know everything and even can contact my Attorney if you don't believe me. Vanderbilt doesn't care about anyone just MONEY.

My mom and step dad is gonna be the ones trying to help us get a place after Thanksgiving and before Christmas, they are so HEARTLESS!!!! 2dea5e6

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 26, 2013  from Tulsa, Oklahoma
I sympathize with you, but banks cannot offer free housing to those under bad situations that can't make their mortgage payments. If they did, they would not be in business very long. Perhaps you should have been more responsible in thinking ahead in regard to your insurance money.
Reply to Anonymous

Nov 26, 2013  from Edmond, Oklahoma
I did not know that I was going to have to have Spine Surgery... I didn't have a crystal ball to tell me what the future holds. I didn't say that the mortgage company didn't need their money but my mom and stepdad are both on disability so try doing stuff on a fixed income. If the kids' dad would pay back child support for a grand total of over $21,000 that would help. Nothing like trying to get child support from a person who gets paid cash so no taxes taken out. What solution do u have for that? Child Support Enforcement can't even find him.
Reply to Kimmy1020

Nov 26, 2013  from Edmond, Oklahoma
My location says Doylestown, Pennsylvania and I live in EDMOND, OKLAHOMA :( :( :( :( :(
Reply to Kimmy1020

Read next VANDERBILT MORTGAGE complaint

Vanderbilt Mortgage

My husband and I have been dealing with them only for about 9 months.Because of the way we work and...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about VANDERBILT MORTGAGE.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug