• show-popup

Category Loans and Mortgages
Views 158
Monetary Loss
$32000

Well to make a long story short the same thing happen to me 12.99 percent rate i gave them my home i own for a down payment the trade was $30,000 for it plus 2,000 more with it and and the new home is worht $104,000 but after the 32,000 down paymeny they stick me with a 12.99 rate my house end up costing me $158.900 so they stole the house i own and plus the $2.000 out of my pocket i put with the home lets get together and and shut them down by picketing the company please email me at simmons8485@gmail.com like scarface said lets shut the !!!!!!!!DOWN 2e6bb30

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 04  from Eatonton, Georgia
well the same with me when i get done paying i will be 85year old and i have lived in it for five years :cry :( :x :eek
Reply to smcmu018

Dec 02, 2013  from Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
Read your paperwork. I went through the fin print on mine last week and there is a clause in there that " We can NOT join in on a class action suit against them!!" WTF reason would they have to put that in the loan papers? Well I guess it is because they have something to hide.
Reply to Anonymous

Jul 14, 2013  from Mount Airy, North Carolina
Yes,you right! Vanderbilt Mortgage and their co-owners Clayton Homes needs to be shut down! Also everyone that has been ripped off by them needs to get together and file Civil Action against Vanderbilt Mortgage and their co-owners, Clayton Homes.
Reply to ripped off

Jun 28, 2013
Vanderbilt need to be shut down and made to sell all loans.
They are cold hearted
Reply to Anonymous

Read next VANDERBILT MORTGAGE complaint

lost job due to health vanderbilt said i need to...

they call at least three times a day talking about how bad we are that we cant pay we told them the...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about VANDERBILT MORTGAGE.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug