• show-popup

Shares 0

VANDERBILT MORTGAGE - Harrassment, bullying, and unprofessional behavior!

• by   Apr 25, 2013
Location Belle Meade, Tennessee
Category Loans and Mortgages
Views 166
Monetary Loss

I have been a client of VMF since 2009.I admittingly made an error when I opened a new checking account last month and did not provide the new information.

I corrected my error the next day (paid my payment with the new account). They accepted my second payment no problem. I called this month when my online banking was locked. I was yelled at, accused of writing a bad check (it was not a bad check it was an old account#), recused my method of payment, refused to provide me with an alternate and acceptable payment, bullied me in ways I have never experienced, and made fun of me when I (out of habit) used medical terminology in place of a 'regular' word.

It was a very horrible experience that I cannot imagine ever going through again.I would love to join with others and buy out their company! 2d69ebb

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jul 14, 2013  from Mount Airy, North Carolina
Yes Vanderbilt Mortgage and Clayton Homes thinks that they can do anything, like Fraud,Blackmail,etc, They think they are above the law! They are not are above the law!! Everyone that has been ripped off and violated by Vanderbilt Mortgage and Clayton Homes needs to get togather and file a Civil Action against them!!
Reply to Blackmailed

Read next VANDERBILT MORTGAGE complaint

NO ONE SHOULD USE VANDERBILT..DISGUSTING COMPANY

We bought our home in 2011.We are a young, newlywed couple and money is tight for us.We managed to m...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about VANDERBILT MORTGAGE.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug