• show-popup

Company USPS
Product / Service Priority Mail
Category Post
Views 92

I mailed a package from Texas to Glen Burnie MD to be delivered 11/6/13 based on the receipt.Went online to track it, up till today it says it's still in transit.

I went to my local station , I was told to go call the station where it was last processed, the supervisor proudly said they did their job of getting it out their station, whatever happens to it after that is basically not his cup of tea.I have never seen an organization that hands off a project half way through after a promise of guaranteed delivery. 306ec81

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 09, 2013  from Phoenix, Arizona
I have exactly the problem. Package was delivered in 2 days. Was sent to Sun City West. 3 days have passed as a package is Dispatched to Sort Facility. I do not know where to go since it is impossible to get through the phone. A phone Sort Facility phoenix I have not.
Reply to kotlirina

Dec 06, 2013  from Culpeper, Virginia
I know how you feel, I bought gun via Gunbroker and paid the person sending for 2 day priorty mail because that is what you have to do with shipping guns. The gun was to be delivered to my FFL on the 4th of december, I have received no updates since the 3rd, I tried calling the PO only to be blocked by there automated system that told me that it left Ponenix, AZ sort facility on the 3rd and no further info was avaiable. So my package is in limbo some where and they won't even return my emails regarding this package. Mean while the trail gets colder and colder.
Reply to iggytheknight

Dec 03, 2013
My package was coming from TX too. A claim was filed and the Co.reshipped my order which is now also lost. Both Tracking # say departing Austin Texas! WTH!
Reply to Kim fm Cali

Nov 26, 2013  from Los Angeles, California
Oh God! I hope that doesn't happen to me! I'm waiting for my passport and the *** website hasn't been updated for 48 hours. No one has any information!
Reply to Anonymous

Read next USPS complaint

Missing package marked as delivered

The product I ordered was first delivered through UPS to the USPS.The USPS marks the package as deli...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about USPS.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug