• show-popup

Company USPS
Product / Service Package Delivery
Category Shipping
Views 41

This is so ***, I ordered two packages around the same time.The first one I ordered was suppose to arrive on the 16th but, it didn't.

I call "customer service" and it's this dumb automated thing giving me suggestions of what I could be calling about, where are the humans? I finally get through and the lady tells me that it's on the truck and it should be there tomorrow.....well where is it? did I miss something? Call again the *** computer still giving me a hard time.

Finally get through and the woman says give it till Friday if it's not there file a complaint (she was actually nice and helpful).

Meanwhile my second package that came from Cali (I'm in Michigan) and was suppose to be delivered on the 19th actually came without a problem. So now I'm even more pissed and confused because, they both are suppose to be priority mail. Well, Friday morning and Friday afternoon....nothing the package isn't even in my city; which means that by time it gets here and get's processed it'll be too late to deliver and won't get here till next week, if that. I try to file a complaint and it's that *** computer giving me the runaround on what I should be complaining about I can't even file one, again where are the humans?

This was one of the dumbest things I've ever dealt with.I'll never ship anything and if I do it *** sure won't be them because, this is just too ridiculous. 2ffef39

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 20, 2013  from Columbia, Kentucky
I can see you are simply going to love ObamaCare!! Brought to you by the same people who run the USPS---government.
Reply to nikalseyn

Dec 20, 2013
Ugh! don't even mention that *** bootleg insurance they're trying to feed us. I will not sign up for that *** but, wait you can keep your old insurance if it's "approved" by them. Oh America your so helpful!
Reply to Anonymous

Read next USPS complaint

They say they scan wrong bar code and they do not...

For the holyday I sent a family gift large flat rate box from Alexandria to Chicago but the package...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about USPS.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug