• show-popup

Shares 0

I'm expecting a package from USPS and it hasn't arrived

Company USPS
Location Clayton, Georgia
Category Post
Views 1617

It's shipping from Atlanta, GA which is an hour away from my house. It has
not arrived yet for some reason. I am very angry.

It was expected for shipping on July 20. When I went to track my package on USPS, that was what it said. It did not say that it is shipped or what time it shipped.

Finally eight days letter, it said that it left the Atlanta sorting facility, and it is in transit. How long does it take for a package to get to my house when it is shipped an hour away from my house!

This is ridiculous! I am not buying from USPS again! The tracking information is not detailed or helpful!

USPS should improve its tracking system! I do not know where my package is now! I am angry because I have to have my package soon for homeschooling.

Never again! 306f725

Comments (17) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

May 29, 2013  from Manchester, England
i won a prize on youtube,pretty big box, beats pill, i live in the uk and the guy in the us says he shipped it on the 20th of april with no tracking, it is now 29th of may and my package still hasn't arrived here in the uk!
Reply to big joe

Nov 19, 2012
They will get to your packages when they can, over 170 Million packages they have to deliver and your's is special cause why? Just have patience You'll get it. Trust me One little guy is holding your package safe, ridding all alone in a little truck booking it your way. Maybe a few pee stops later, and a quick stop by Mc Donald's rounding the corner right to your mail box. At Last it's here.. weeewwww!!
Reply to GuessWhat

Sep 27, 2012
I ordered a new phone with AT&T on the 19th of September. Here is is the 27th of October and still no phone. USPS said it left the sorting facility on the 24th. How does it day to make the 6 hour journey from Nashville to Atlanta. Please AT&T start using UPS or FEDEX!! The postal service wonders why everyone pays bills and sends things online. Newsflash your shipping and traking sucks!! If I was that lazy doing my job I'd be fired! :( :( :(
Reply to Lynn

Feb 19, 2012  from Rootstown, Ohio
Purchased a poster off of ebay for Valentine's Day, thought it might be something my girlfriend would like. So I'm giving a tracking number it works: good job seller. A couple days go by and that's fine because it's coming from over seas, but it says it arrived at the New York sorting facility on February 5th. Well it is now February 19th and it STILL says it's sitting in New York. I live in Virginia. WHERE IS IT? :(
Reply to Where is it?

Aug 31, 2011
Got a phone on eBay, paid for it rite at auction end think "okay i will get it fast!".
10 days go by i email seller ask for tracking info he says "I sen the phone via first class with insurance so there is no tracking number" ....

WTF!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

So I go okay try go in the post office and see where the phone is dizzy *** :upset than TELL ME

he sez "the insurans
... Show more
Reply to STUPID

Jul 30, 2011
yeah im going through the same problem but i learned that its not usps, its the person you bought your package from. They say its been shipped, but they are too lazy to get up off the couch and ship it for real. then when the run out of cheetos, they say" oh yeah i guess ill go ship this old thing this guy wanted on ebay."
Tracking: (shipped)
purchased 12/28/2010
expected delivery date 1/1/2011-1/7/2011
USPS:
Electronic shipping info received 1/23/2011

Reply to joseph

Jul 27, 2011
:( :( :( :( :( :( i've bought two phones from at&t and usps has still never shown up after 4 days then the phones had a free overnight shipping ughh this iss soo annoying!!!! :( :( :(
Reply to Nookii

Jun 17, 2011
:( Not impressed! i ordered a phone from Canada (i live in the UK) and i have been waiting 2 weeks now and it has said it is in UK customs for a week and a half! really annoyed cos my usual phone has stopped working and i could do with it coming ASAP. I know its not the sellers fault and its either Customs or the delivery service but this is extremely annoying!!
Reply to hjk0512

Apr 19, 2011
i ordered 2 new phones and a couple accessories they said delivery on the 18th. well the 18th one phone and the accessories showed, now the second phone on usps says its in missouri! the other packages didn't even go through there! how does two outta three make it, all from the same place and one gets left behind!!! PISSED
Reply to becca

Apr 08, 2011
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry ,iam waiting for 21 days for my package,i didnt receive yet,it is important to me for my imigration purpose,iam not going to use usps anymore,it is rediculous.god pls help me
Reply to George

Apr 06, 2011
OMGzzz! I'm waiting for my bento right now and I wanted to know where it was so I went to their web cite. I clicked on the tracking thing and put the number in and everything, but they only tell you when it left so it was completely useless, like "I just wasted a few minutes of my life" useless.
Reply to AAGP

Mar 23, 2011
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :) :) :) :) :) :grin ... Show more
Reply to iugl

Mar 13, 2011
:( :( :( I had bought something on ebay and the estimated delivery was on March 7 or 8. Today is the 12th!!!!! :( :( :(

I had tracked the package and all it said was:

Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmationâ„¢
Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 06, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Reply to MAD!!

Jan 31, 2011
I am still expecting a package of 4 car brochures from France and they have not arrived yet, the seller mentioned that he shipped them out on the 24th of January and it is now the 30th and I guess weekends are not counted as shipping days or??? I also had a package of a car accessories brochure sent to me from Melbourne, Australia get shipped to me and it arrived within a week or less..

@Cassandra: if I saw the package and knew where your boyfriend lived, I'd hand-deliver it to him ASAP! :-) That sucks though for your own situation! :(
Reply to Kevin

Jan 28, 2011
i know i sent my boyfriend a gift and by priority mail and i sent it on tuesday and he still hasnt gotten it like oh my god are u seriousss?? :(
Reply to cassandra

Dec 18, 2012  from Mexico City, Distrito Federal
OMG. I hope your gift arraives when he is still your boyfriend. Cause from what I read, it might arraived when you are married and have grand children.
Reply to Cassandra

Read next USPS complaint

usps, please investigate

I do a lot of online shopping and in a month, I lost 3 packages!1st lost package -- didn't have much trouble talking to the shipper to send me a replacement....

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about USPS.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug