• show-popup

Shares 0

USPS - havent recieved package!

Company USPS
Product / Service Undelivered Package
Location Bellevue, Washington
Category Transportation and Delivery
Views 24

My name is justin drake, its been over a week and still haven't recieved my package that was promised in 4 days.Thats not the bad part....

its getting delivered from ohio to bradenton florida. It was in ohio for 4 days, orlando for 2, tampa for 4, and then bradenton for 3 days. You would think the story ends there but today it got sent from bradenton its destination all the way to jacksonville.... almost to georgia!

Im really frustrated because theres nobody to report this to!

How do you fix ignorance with nobody at the helm?They need a corporate site with an email, and a number with intelligent people answering it. 2e62391

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 17  from Toronto, Ontario
Same thing happened to me. I ordered a package from new york , that was supposed to be shipped to Toronto, Canada. I tracked the package on their web :sigh site and it said it has reached Canada and gone through customs. Then It got transportated to Chicago.. I called the customer service line. After bearing patience with the annoying robots asking me questions, I waited TWENTY minutes to speak with an agent that was clueless.. Its been 17 days and still, no package has been delivevred. This was priority mail.
Reply to Nickita Derag

Jan 17  from Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Google usps justin
Reply to Anonymous

Read next USPS complaint

Priority Mail with COD - LOST

I used USPS occasionally for my business as I don't trust the service that USPS provided. Thought t...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about USPS.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug