• show-popup

Shares 0

Uship how do you get them on the phone

Company USHIP
Product / Service Delivery Of Goods
Location Atlanta, Georgia
Category Shipping
Views 249
Monetary Loss

I am a dot authorized shipper and Uship has suspended my account for using the phrase"I am tired of bidders reyling on nothing but a low price", I want you to pick the shipper that will do the best job for You.
I have truck heading with cheap uship freight hoping I would book more cheap uship freight coming back and be able to eat.

Now they have suspended me for 30 days for being tired of low ball bidders who have no insurance and no dot authority. They say you have to have a dot number and be able to legally transport then turn there back when joe blow driving an 87 bronco bids off a 15,000 pound boat for 50 cents per mile and totals it on the way out west or steals it. They then suspend a company with 100 positive feedback score-zero cancellations for being tired of being low balled on bids by joe blow. I was suspended before 10am and have been trying to make contact with them with zero response on why I am suspended and why I was not warned.

I also submitted this same verbage to them for review with zero response except to suspend my account. Now 3:44 no contact and I have lots of questions from active/now not active bids and booked shipments waiting to be delivered. They will not even tell my prospects and customers why I have been suspended. Bad business, bad company, bad customer service.

They pimp us out then blow us off.

If you want a quality company to haul your freight stay away from uship companies that do not have dot authority and mc number.Jimmy Young , speed1313 , Prime Time Logistics , Maiden, NC 28650 Phone #828-302-9892 828-428-9013 3030d3d

Comments (11) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jul 12, 2011
To Service Provider (Speed1313):
I see that your account was reinstated after having spoken to Member Support. However, I am going to address your original post.
A user can receive a red flag if their statement violates a policy within the User Agreement. We clearly state that contact information cannot be posted in our terms and place reminders throughout the areas you could potentially post a response. We also ask that Service Providers talk about only what they can offer to the shipping customer, and not what other bidders may or may not have.
A suspension should come as no surprise because an account is only automatically suspended once a user receives their THIRD red flag within a 60 day period. Each time you receive a red flag, you are notified of why your comment was flagged. In those notifications, we ask that you read our User Agreement or contact Member Support to address any confusion for each flag. By doing these actions you help yourself to avoid receiving a red flag in the future. However if you continue to violate the User Agreement, then your account will be suspended. Every user does have the opportunity to petition for reinstatement.
We encourage our customers to utilize the Safe Shipping Guide on the site to ask the right questions to Service Providers so they can make better decisions.
We are a small team and so we are usually able to respond faster to emails if you have any specific questions that we can answer. ... Show more
Reply to uShip

Sep 02, 2010
Hello Jimmy! Definitely agree on you that Uship makes up there own rules and regulations and refuse to clean up their site of illegal transporters and really condones these felons(once they cross state lines...their felons)! I wrote an article today on this site and am gonna try to break their bank by blowing the whistle on them with the FHMCA, National Transportaion State Attorneys office in Texas and the FBI if I can get them involved. Chris Stumler 774-991-3508
Reply to Snooozzer

Aug 31, 2010
i have other number but I---DONT give them out for such a minor issue ...JUST KEEP calling redial LIKE A RADIO station there is 3-5 person's FIELDING 100's of calls daily: Shippers = Members/some-third party's & YES us SERVICE providers = issues/listing problems/payment issues YES: both legal or unlikeable issues.. WOW they GET there EAR FULL..& great JOB they normally do.. I HAVE 4-1/2 years using USHIP as: A service provider & LISTED SHIPPER of items
Reply to LET talk about the real issue

Aug 31, 2010
USHIP main switch board number 1-800-698-7447 you Will have to call maybe several times in same day 9am---4-5pm and after 1st prompt choose ( 2 ) to speck to a live person/call receiver be NICE they are THE OWNERS of the WEB SITE there not you mom or wife DO NOT talk down to them... they try to UN-SUSPEND most all accounts same day you talk---to--them--DIRECTLY to review Reason's you may have received RED FLAGGED ( 3 )--or--more = RED FLAGS will/can/does Automatically trigger a SUSPENSION AFTER # 3 flags..they will only ask you to stop using the type of wording---comments-or may ask YOU to RE-REVIEW YOUR SERVICE PROVIDERS USER AGREEMENT you agreed to... and in last 5yrs i have been suspended no less then 9/time ...and UN-SUSPENDED .... NOW i just BID / Ask members--questions / K.I.S.S. I DO NOT make comments -- Suggestions -- LEGAL or other wise...((I KEEP MY BIG MOUTH/IDEA SHUTUP) I don't give advise..& NO i do not try to lower my BIDS or low ball a cat-dog---carrier, MINI VAN--RV /TOYOTA i just bid 10-30jobs a week & let Chips/bid fall with SMART MEMBERS choose from FEEDBACK trust/integrity/ or some only want THE CHEAPEST cost GOOD FOR THEM ...(GOOD LUCK with THAT/GOD BLESS) IT works good for fill in cash/paypal money.. JUST not very good FULL/secure load's
Reply to LOL stop making Comments/legal

Aug 31, 2010
Whoever wants the USHIP phone number here you go, This USHIP EMPLOYEE posted this on another message board but I bet he doesnt answer. You have to leave voice mail and he will return your call but dont hold your breath. I tried it for @HITS and GIGGLES and to this day he hasnt called me back. Here is what he posted "uShip’s customer service number is 800-MY-USHIP (800-698-7447) ext. 2 or online at uship.com/support. Dean Jutilla, Director, uShip.com dean@uship.com"
Reply to Anthony

Aug 31, 2010
I suggest you give Blue Grace Logistics a try and I'm sure your remove those comments!! Only fair pricing and great customer service. They are one of the largest growing 3PL companies in the market.....for a reason! Give them a call at 877-518-6504
Reply to John

Jul 17, 2010
WHY DEAL WITH THIS SITE WHEN THEY ARE NOT AS ASSET TO YOUR BUSINESS
DEAL WITH A SITE THAT DOES NOT TAKE MONEY FROM YOUR POCKET IN THE FORM OF COMMISSIONS AND DOES NOT STAND IN BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMER.
SHIPALMOSTANYHTING.COM DOESN'T CHARGE ANY COMMISSIONS WHICH MEANS YOU CAN CHARGE YOUR CUSTOMER LESS AND STILL MAKE MORE MONEY BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE TO ADD THE COMMISSION EXPENSE GIVEN TO USHIP ON TO YOUR QUOTE.
YOU ALSO HAVE COMPLETE TRANSPARNECY AND THE ABILITY TO DEAL DIRECTLY WITH EACH OTHER WITHOUT THE SITE INTERFERING WITH THE EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION.
SWITCH TO SHIPALMOSTANYTHING.COM WHERE THERE IS NO VARIABLE COSTS OF COMMISSIONS AND THERE IS EASY AND OPEN COMMUNICATION.
Reply to THE BOOMER

Jul 15, 2010
Don't ever use My Blue Grace Logistics, They mark there shipments up 40% ovewr there cost and tell you how cheap they are. Then they will rebill you saying it weighed more than what your weight was

signed
they suck as a shipper
Reply to oma

Jun 16, 2009
Look them up on the BBB for Austin, TX or click the BBB logo at the bottom of any UShip page.
Reply to TinkerBell

Feb 05, 2009  from Solim, Goa
More people for Tyler Sheff at Fairpricedshipping to scam
Reply to Fairpricedshipping

Dec 26, 2008
I don't post on USHIP anymore. I simply can't trust the companies that bid on your freight.

I use: Blue Grace Logsitics, Bill Demet, 877-306-1274. Great pricing and customer service.
Reply to Use another company

Read next USHIP complaint

I AM A COMPANY,A VERY SATISFIED WITH USHIP

i run a horse transport bussiness out of ohio,and i will not haul or transport horses without a sign...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about USHIP.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug