• show-popup

Shares 0

Fire took my home 12 months ago, USAA has not payed!

Company USAA
Product / Service Insurance Offer
Location Savannah, Georgia
Category Life and Casualty Insurance
Views 43

Update added by user Jan 03, 2012
USAA left me homeless, freezing, starving, and with no where to turn!

Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2012

USAA is a horrible company.A man broke into a vacant apartment in my building and set it on fire.

It took my home and everything in it. I have loyally payed on time for ten years to maintain a $23,000 renter's insurance policy. My adjuster and USAA's "contracted" vendors have done everything in their power to screw me over. Watching your house burn to the ground is horrible in itself.

USAA has treated me with no compassion, care, loyalty, or concern. They have lied to me, cheated me, and made it impossible to recover from this terrible tragedy. I have been homeless for a year due to their inability to pay what I am entitled to. I do not wish this on anyone.

Do not use USAA services in any capacity.You will regret it. 30b3b82

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 30, 2012
I have had a fire and I find USAA very difficult to deal with in general. The adjuster is abrasive and tries to bully. USAA is overrated !
Reply to Sam

Jan 15, 2012
Wow. I had complete opposite. We lost our home in the September wildfires and had money within three days. We did not have to itemize what we lost and the coverage was great. I love USAA.
Reply to Jstuart

Jan 03, 2012  from Oakdale, Tennessee
Has your house burned down? If not, you have no way to measure whether or not if their service is top-notch. I thought the same until this happened.
Reply to anonymous711

Jan 03, 2012
Strange, I and millions of others have found USAA to be top-notch in every way. What is going on?
Reply to Pulltype

Read next USAA complaint

USAA IS AWEFUL! WILL NEVER USE AGAIN!

The same thing just happened to my family!We were approved in June for a new construction home mor...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about USAA.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug