• show-popup

Shares 0

The worse UPS Store service by the owner.

Company UPS Store
Product / Service Bad Customer Service
Category Shipping
Views 72
Monetary Loss

I visited the UPS Store #2236 yesterday and the owner was the rudest individual I have ever encountered.He took offense to the fact that he didn't know how to process a return item to through Walmart's online refund/return item policy.

He cursed at me and told me he didn't care if I contacted UPS about the service or if I write a review about him. He took my receipt out of my hands and refused to give it back.

His name is "Raj" and I told him that I will be contacting corporate about his behavior.Also, my company will no longer be using UPS for our shipping needs. 308bf29

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 21, 2013  from Albuquerque, New Mexico
I agree with "Tom" that you are responsible for your return not the employees. You are in a UPS Store, not Walmart. As for the rude behavior, I'm guessing you provoked him. No one is rude unless provoked. And lastly, The UPS Store is not owned by UPS so he couldn't care less about you not going to UPS anymore. PS, the stores don't hardly get paid for drop-offs/returns.
Reply to Nick1346

Nov 18, 2013  from San Diego, California
Why was he responsible for your Wally World ***? If They sent you instructions to package and stick a label on it, then do it. Are you that inept? If Wally World sent you a FedEx or USPS label, would you still make such a fool of yourself at those locations? My guess is you would.
Reply to Tomswifter

Nov 19, 2013  from Austin, Texas
i thought your name was Raj?
Reply to bay

Read next UPS Store complaint

MY PACKAGE ITS SITTING IN THE OFFICE FOR 4...

FIRST I ORDER A PROJECTOR ON NOV 22 2013, AND THEY SHIP THE 25..THE PACKAGE ARRIVE TO MY CITY ON FRI...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about UPS Store.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug