• show-popup

Shares 0

UPS Store - Return to sender never returned!!!

• by   Dec 18, 2013
  • 4 comments
  • Review #: 464955
Company UPS Store
Product / Service Package Return
Category Shipping
Views 47
Monetary Loss

I brought back a package shipped to me by UPS to be returned. The woman at the counter questioned accused me of opening the package, nullifying the return to sender mechanism. I never opened the package. Then, the package never arrived to the sender.

I know it isn't guaranteed to be returned, but I have never had problems before.

Plus, they charge exorbitant rates >8(. The price for USPS shipping is marked up 30%. I don't mind paying a surcharge, but this is ridiculous-10% would acceptable. Convenience isn't worth 20% or at least a warning.

My business will go elsewhere in the future! 300ff5c

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 20
Sounds like you need to walk down the corner and stand in line at the post office, PLEASE! Our businesses do not need any more customers like you who refuse to listen when they have things explained to them.
Reply to Business for dummies

Mar 08  from Lake Forest, California
You didn't spend any money here so who cares!
Reply to UPSGirl

Dec 21, 2013  from Albuquerque, New Mexico
The return to sender policy has nothing to do with The UPS Store. That's UPS. And 30% isn't that bad. I'm sure they're glad you're not going back. Have fun standing in line at the Post Office!
Reply to Nick1346

Dec 19, 2013  from Orlando, Florida
How the eff is a business supposed to stay open with a 10 percent profit margin? Do you honestly think that everything you buy was bought buy the seller for onoy 10 percent less than you paid??? A typical retail mark-up from cost is 100 percent. Maybe you should go stand in line at USPS. Your brain might fit in better there.
Reply to peoplearestupid

Read next UPS Store complaint

Failed to sent package back to sender after 3...

300 E.Oakland Park Blvd.UPS store: I had a box at this location for 6 months while I was looking for...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about UPS Store.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug