• show-popup

Company United Healthcare
Location Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Category Health Insurance
Views 54

I recently purchased a new CPAP machine and up to now have been satisfied. I got a check call from Apria to see if I needed any supplies for my CPAP. I wanted a new mask and head gear. When asked what was my insurance carrier, I was told United Health Care does not cover Apria anymore. The reason I went with Apria was because my insurance covered Apria. Now I am being told Apria is no longer covered. Well, that's just great! I would like to know what is going on. What am I supposed to do to get my supplies!

Barry J. Weber
bjweber@cox.net 2e82ecc

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 31, 2013  from Fountain Hills, Arizona
I CURRENTLY have the same issue as Barry. I had to move all our equipment needs to Perferred Home. Such a shame b/c they are an absolute mess to deal with. Have never gotten my order correct. When asked to speak with a supervisor the young, snotty lady put me on hold for 25 minutes---I'm sure hoping I would hang up. This isn't a one time event, it's EVERY SINGLE MONTH. So upsetting when you are ordering equipment for a special needs child. Nobody needs to deal with people like this.
Reply to CandyGirl

Jul 26, 2011
False complaint or was given mis-info. Apria has been and still is to this day (end of July 2011), UHC's major provider for durable medical equipment such as cpap's
Reply to Adam

Read next United Healthcare complaint

United Healthcare denied medical visit coverage

In January of this year, my wife was badly sick.We looked all around our area trying to find a Dr.,...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about United Healthcare.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug