• show-popup

Product / Service Union Workers Credit Services
Location Mccomb, Mississippi
Category Loans and Mortgages
Views 155

Today I received an offer for a pre-approved PLATINUM CARD Membership with a guarnteed $10,000.00 credit limit.They asked for $37.00 annual membership fee with a 5% APR all because I had been approved.How was I approved when I never applied for this in the first place???

People don't just offer you $10,000.00 credit without filling out an application and getting fininacial information from you. If they pre-appoved me then where did they get all the information they need about me for the approval??

This came from UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES.1327 Empire Central, Suite 130 Dallas, Texas 75247. 2dea7e0

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 23, 2013  from Cincinnati, Ohio
THIS IS SOME BULL........ I WORK TO HARD FOR MY MONEY I AM REALLY HURT BY THIS I WISHED THAT I WOULD HAVE HAD BETTER JUGDEMENT ON THESE NO GOOD PEOPLE HOW ALL THAT SENT THEM 37.00 DOLLARS WE NEW TO CHAT AND DO SOMTHING THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPED !!!!!!!!!
Reply to Lulu

Jul 11, 2013  from Seattle, Washington
I got my credit letter today and it sounded like a good deal until they were asking me to send in the $37.00 mmmm sounds fishy to me. So I gave the credit department my approval to deduct the money from my new $10,000 Platinum Credit Card.
Reply to gettingolderbutwiser

Oct 19, 2013
What happened at the end did you get the card_

tks Lorie
Reply to Lorie

Dec 18, 2013
Did they deduct the money?......an if so,did they send the card?
Reply to coutry boy

Apr 14
Hello my name is nicole u sent th $37.00 dollars in without even thinking i should have checked it out i just got scam u know i did i sent mines in friday im so pissed after reading all these reviews
Reply to neka

Read next Union Workers Credit Services complaint

union workers credit services

I thought I was joining a legitimate credit union only to discover its not.IKt uturns out to be a na...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Union Workers Credit Services.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug