• show-popup

Company Tyson Foods
Product / Service Animal Cruelty
Category Animal Feed
Views 15

You people are truelly sick I hope all of those workers in that video burn in *** for what they did.I can't believe it.

I will personally find everyone of them and.................. I don't even know what I would do. I will personally buy all of Tyson products at Walmart and burn them I will find where this is at and I will let all of the pigs free.

I literally cried bc of this animals are beautiful I am done the world is *** and I will just stay home screw Tyson I hate your company and I will never say I will like it until I die!!!!!I'm done 2d22f23

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 12, 2013  from Jacksonville, Florida
This is so incredibly sick! Tyson I hate pork so no love lost there. But even more, seeing those sick bastards tormenting and throwing, slamming those baby pigs! Someday you will all meet your match. And I hope and pray that for every animal you tortured out of fun, you die as agonizing as they did. No love lost on you either.
Reply to anonymous

Dec 12, 2013
Of course this will happen after you eat your Tyson Christmas ham and have your KFC dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin
Reply to Anonymous

Dec 12, 2013  from Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Another vegetarian is born....thank goodness....save the pork for the rest of us......never enough in the meat case the way it is.......you literally cried...how touching....
Reply to LTCC

Read next Tyson Foods complaint

Abuse of livestock

The video that has been released with regard to the treatment of livestock is sickening repulsive an...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Tyson Foods.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug