• show-popup

Shares 0

TUI Trading day trading firm stole my money

Company TUI Trading
Product / Service Day Trading Stocks
Location Lake Worth, Florida
Category Investment Brokerage
Views 26
Monetary Loss

I started day trading on Jan 2nd/2013 with TUI Trading based in Lake Worth, FL with Mr Ben Goldberg.
In April i was informed by Ben that his brokers (BSIC and BAS, with both clearing through LEK) are withholding
the trading funds and I will not be able to get my remaining equity balance with TUI back. I have contacted Ben again but
no response. TUI IS STILL ACCEPTING NEW TRADERS THOUGH which I find very confusing and maybe fraudulent.
Ben had assured me prior to me joining TUI in January that firm is very safe to trade with. Do NOT trade with TUI Trading!! 2e0a139

Comments (30) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 30 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 27
I'm in the same boat, BSI capital wont refund my trading $$$. Email me to exchange information and join forces for legal action!!!
justin_walter@aol.com
Reply to HenryTrader000

Feb 13
Anyone in this predicament, please contact tuitradingscam@gmail.com. We may have help on the way.

Jan 22
I have helped 2 of my clients get back money from this company and I am willing to assist anyone who needs my service. Please send emails with your contact info to wallstreettrading1@gmail.com I would call you WITH 48 Hours to confirm case and start with getting you your refund

Jan 27
Rose Trader please contact me concerning a loss I incurred with BSI Capital Nevis Island. Thank you.. email address is 558d6363@opayq.com

Jan 22
Anyone here scammed by protradermike or ben goldberg of tui trading, please contact tuitradingscam@gmail.com ; a class action is the only way to go but we need all your participation

Jan 21
Just got burned on 1/21/2014 by TUI and Lewis Firm Trading. The clearing firm they were using was Events Capital in Belize and supposedly the owner of Events Capital used most of Lewis Firms customer funds to bankroll his own bad trades. Supposedly once he was confronted about what was happening, he committed suicide. There are still funds in the clearing firm account but it can't be accessed as Lewis Firm wasn't listed as the beneficiary. Those funds supposedly will go to the next of kin of the guy who committed suicide. This is the info we are being given so don't even know if any of this is actually true. Not sure who to believe anymore. What I do know is that I'm out a rather large chunk of money and nobody is being accountable for the loss. Sounds very suspect to me. Lewis Firm is claiming they will still be working to recover funds but I doubt any of that will ever make it past the reimbursement of their own account. Guess Ben Goldberg got wind of the outcome before we did as he has stopped communicating. Sounds like quite a number of people are getting ripped off by TUI's trading/clearing firms lately. They should definitely be stopped from continuing this practice.

Jan 21
please contact lovetrading2013@gmail.com

in the same boat. email me. blanx27@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2013  from Hallandale Beach, Florida
TUI, is not returning my money either. Who is the proper authority to contact to file a complaint.
Reply to Vadid

Sep 19, 2013
Trader 2013 Im sorry to hear about this. Im sure you hate parting with your money after all that's what traders love. Lets get to business. I can assure you I can get your money back But I don't know how to get in-contact with you. (help me help you)Seriously I can.

Sep 17, 2013
Ben is a stand up guy I dont know what you clows are talking about. I have made alot of coin with Ben.

You idiots the capital is locked upo for 1 year he didnt steal your money. :eek :eek :cry :cry :cry
Reply to shizz

Oct 30, 2013  from Miami, Florida
HI you provably say that because you didn't loose any money but I can tell you ben Goldberg is a scam artist that deserves prison time for stealing from people.
Reply to trader florida

Sep 16, 2013  from Miami, Florida
Titan became a ghost...these guys need to get served a nice fat civil lawsuit and have their assets here in Florida seized....they know no one person has enough $$$ to go after them but a class action might do the trick....here is the link to the BSI lawyers in Belize and the letter they sent out.....

Reply to futureview

Oct 01, 2013
Did you get screwed by titan as well? I have successfully collected trader deposits back from Titan and am willing to help anyone who was unfortunate enough to do business with them, do the same.

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about TUI Trading.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug