• show-popup

Shares 0

Travelers Advantage - Don't do it!

• by   Dec 31, 2013
  • 1 comment
  • Review #: 467800
Company Travelers Advantage
Product / Service Membership
Location Augusta, Georgia
Category Travel
Views 211

I signed up in Oct 2013, was told several times that I would be able to call and cancel at any time.I tried calling so many times, only to be put on hold for long periods of time, always with a recording stating a high volume of calls, please continue to hold an agent will be with you shortly.

It took 20 minutes on hold, then once "Annette" answered she tried repeatedly to convince me to continue the membership by offering discounts on restaurant gift cards. I asked her if she understood that I wanted to cancel ? She said yes. Then proceeded to try again to get me to keep the membership.

You have to Keep Your Guard Up, in order to cancel.

So be par prepared.Also make sure you get the confirmation # at the end. 2ff830b

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 31, 2013  from Eau Claire, Wisconsin
when i called i insisted on a refund. i had to repeat myself over and over again (screaming). and at the end of the conversation they did say they would refund me my money back.
Reply to niki

Read next Travelers Advantage complaint

took money from my acct without permission

I made hotel reservations at a "days inn" and they transferred me to someone else that was going to...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Travelers Advantage.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug