• show-popup

Product / Service Lg900G Cell Phone
Location Brodhead, Wisconsin
Category Cellular Phone
Views 16

Whenever I get a replacement Net10 phone or have a technical issue with a phone I already have I am continually put on successive holds which last much longer than promised.The staff are seemingly incompetent and frequently have to wait for their computer systems to update "my" information.

Today I bought a new LG900G to replace my LG600G at CVS in Cooperstown, NY.

It will not activate. They said they could send me a new one in 3 to 5 days but in the mean time my old Net10 phone was deactivated in transferring the old days (54) and minutes (1528.5) to my new, inoperative, phone. Now I am without cell phone service. I asked to speak with a supervisor after dealing with the most recent incompetent who assured me that would take 1 minute.

I waited 10 minutes, got stuck in a que, and gave up in disgust.

I have sent Tracfone, the parent company, a complaint.I usually only get good service when I contact Tracfone corporate rather than customer service with Net10. 306f29d

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Tracfone complaint

BRITS BEWARE TRACPHONE CLAIMS

Bought Tracphone whilst on holiday in florida to call local numbers aand to contact the UK yOU...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Tracfone.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug