• show-popup

Company Tom Stamman
Location Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Category Advertisements and Cons
Views 658

The so called prophet named Tom Stamman who has a ministry called Impact Ministries International is a false prophet and ripped me off $800 on a feeding starving kids scam.He travels to churches and gives everyone personal prophetic words said to be from God but has told me un scriptural things like to divorce my spouse and all kinds of other things that where wrong and not accurate.

This guy got me to invest a lot of money to feed the nations thing and promised me a return on my investment as he claimed to use it to buy land in uganda but it has now been 5 years and I have seen no return and they wont comment on it.His website is www.tstamman.com be careful of him and dont give him money 2df54cc

Comments (91) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 91 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

7 hours ago
I thought the Bible says Christians aren't supposed to sue People? I have said my peace on here its never been my goal to stop orphans from getting funds and if I did that I am sorry. I really believed that Tom St Amman was running a scam and wanted to save people from being sucked into it. If you want to sue go a head I have no money and don't own anything. During me will get you nothing. I have a question though what happened to the original poster of this money that he gave. Why didn't he get a check in the mail like promised? What happened to the acre of land in Uganda that he invested in? And did you tell him to divorce?
Reply to Tim

5 hours ago  from Makawao, Hawaii
Christians are not supposed to give false testimony. You have falsely accused Tom of being a fraud and you HAVE already harmed orphans. You should ask Tom for forgiveness personally and then shut your mouth. Use your energy to read your bible, preach the gospel and go help someone rather than gossip and defame those who already do.

Apr 11
To anyone questioning Tom Stamman's integrity.
I personally film and produce Tom's IMI Videos for free and as a part of my own ministry. Please see:
IMI Update Jan 2014 720p on YouTube
as well as previous updates for a clear example and verification of how the funds Tom raises are used. There will be further updates in May and July. Please subscribe if you would like to continue to follow this awesome and God powered / directed ministry to widows and orphans around the world.
To all liars, back stabbers, and bearers of false testimony who aim to defame Tom Stamman. While I'm sure that YOUR FATHER is pleased, we are sick an tired of ignorant, self-centered, wolves in sheep's clothing masquerading as Christians while putting lives of widows and orphans in 53 countries at further risk of harm. Please be advised that further groundless false allegations and lies concerning Tom Stamman and or IMI may result in civil litigation being brought against you along with the liars already mentioned.

Apr 06
Put your glasses on people Tom is just giving a small portion of the money to the missions work while he pockets the rest and has forced labor camps. He has a lot of assets to just be taking 3%. He is also ordaining idiots for money. I dont care if you have been on a mission with him what you saw was just a small portion of the money while he kept the rest. He is planning on taking off to live in one of these countries. Why? Could it be his kingdom and scam will come crashing down and he will be protected there. I have already alerted the FBI to his scams could that be why he is planning on fleeing?
Reply to Tim

Apr 09
I give to IMI. I have been going to Honduras since 2008 and I make Tom's Honduras videos for free (see IMI Update Jan 2014 720p) on You tube. I can testify that Tom is the real deal. What proof do you have that he is not?
You don't care if we have been with him on mission trips? You have made some pretty big accusations. You are engaging in defamation of character that could potentially result in the death of orphans all over the world. Read the posts on this site. The man who made the initial claim repented was forgiven and even got ordained by Tom. As for making money on ordination he charges $50. So what? What is he supposed to do take money from orphans to cover the administrative costs? Everything Tom does is oriented towards meeting the needs of widows and orphans around the world. Whose needs do you meet?
I know Tom personally as well as the CPA Tom recently had check his books simply so he could attest to Tom's credibility. I seriously doubt you called the FBI but it's laughable of you did as he has nothing to worry about. That said, giving false testimony in a public forum is something you might want to think about. Tom is forgiving but some of his supporters including me are getting sick of of people like you and we are looking into possible legal recourse. You might want to talk to a lawyer BROTHER!!

Apr 09
most of what was said here was opinion and speculation which is not against the law
Reply to david

Apr 10
Correct no criminal charges will be filed. However, information presented in a way the results in defamation of character, financial loss etc. to the person(s) or organization against whom the false accusations are made is a case for a civil lawsuit. So keep talking BROTHERS!!! By all means keep talking!!!

Apr 11
How would you know that a small portion of the money is going to mission's work? Have you seen my financials? Obviously not. I don't even personally own a car. We own a house and have no other assets. We feed 10,000 kids a month. We live on less than 3% of our income that my wife and I earn and we each work 360 days a year 17 hours a day. Anybody that has ever traveled with me knows that I have no toys and never spend any money on myself except for working out. I have a board and I get a salary. If my wife and I were getting paid hourly wage plus overtime we would be making about $2.50 per hour. You are one of the most ignorant fools I have heard of.
Forced labor camps? Are you goofy? Where, when and who? People like you are girlies and don't have the guts to confront me face to face. You hide behind your computer because nobody likes you. We pray that God will save your wretched soul. You have no clue what you are talking about. My son is a lawyer and is a partner in a law firm. If you really believe this then come and see my financials. But of course you won't, because people like you don't have what it takes to do anything constructive.

Apr 06
But you don't deny ordaining highschool kids? I have met quite a few people ordained by you and none had Bible college degrees they were just regular people not even in ministry.

Apr 09
You are a liar. Name one teen anger he has ordained? You can't because there aren't any. Tom is forgiving. Some of his supporters are less so. Giving false testimony is something you should think seriously about. But keep going as you'll be more liable in court.

Apr 09
It came out of his own mouth that he ordained a high school kid I heard him say it see my post bellow

Apr 10
Look on his web site and show me one child that he ordained. Otherwise you are a liar. And possibly liable in an upcoming civil case. Keep talking BROTHER!!!!

Apr 11
We have ordained ministers with bachelors, masters and doctorates. We have graduates from North Central University, ORU, Rhema, Christ for the Nations, Central Bible College, Many of our ministers have doctorates and are veterinarians, medical doctors, psychologists, and chiropractors. None have Bible School degrees? Many of them are full-time pastors, evangelists and teachers. You have no idea what you are talking about. wow ignorance is definitely not bliss when it comes to you.

Apr 11
Since when is being a doctor or chiropractor a minister

Apr 04  from Lonsdale, Minnesota
Actually we have ordained over 650 ministers. And we don't have anybody named Tonto as a minister, and if we did we would be proud to ordain native Americans, it sounds like you are a racist. My children are native and they are proud of their heritage. Also many of our ministers have graduated from ORU, Christ for the Nations, North Central University, Central Bible College, Rhema, Pensacola, Fl. etc. Many of our ministers are engineers, have doctorates, and master's degrees. Sorry to disappoint you.
We feed over 10,000 children per month and were picked best orphanage in Honduras. Over 1,150 people have come with us on mission trips, perhaps you would like to come.

Apr 06
Where did you get the money for your huge house with tennis courts. You have been scamming the people of God!
Reply to Pastor Lee

Apr 11
By the way we don't have a tennis court, it's a basketball court. It's hard to take someone serious that doesn't know the difference between a basketball court and a tennis court. Where do I get the money for my huge house? My wife and I work over 110 hours apiece, each, both. We have 10 to 25 people living in our house. Do you think I should have a mobile home with 20 people living in my house? My wife and I have businesses and we are completely debt free. By the way how many people that are non-family members live in your house. Your answer: probably you and your dog. Maybe if you would love people and open up your house to strangers God would give you a big house.

Apr 06
I have literally stood beside you while you gave a prophecy to a young woman and you told her to get ordained by you. She said she wasn't called and didn't know the Bible. You replied that its an open book test and she didn't need to know the Bible. You also said you just ordained a high school kid who didn't know the Bible. Then you told her to hurry and get ordained before tonto does. He is about to apply and will be the first American INDIAN you ordained. I witnessed this first hand.

Apr 11
You stood beside me? before tonto? do your ears work? Tonto? Tonto means *** in Spanish. Maybe God is trying to say something to you. Maybe you are tonto? I have ordained other Native Americans. Maybe your other personality heard this and you really felt you were the tonto?

Apr 04  from Lonsdale, Minnesota
It's not worth responding to people who won't put their real name on a complaint. The Bible says if you have a problem talk to the person, call me and I would love to talk with you. I'm praying for you.

Read next Tom Stamman complaint

Prophet Tom Stamman is a false prophet

Tom Stamman of Impact Ministries goes around to churches and gives everyone personal words from God....

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Tom Stamman.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug