• show-popup

Company Tom Stamman
Location Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Category Advertisements and Cons
Views 661

The so called prophet named Tom Stamman who has a ministry called Impact Ministries International is a false prophet and ripped me off $800 on a feeding starving kids scam.He travels to churches and gives everyone personal prophetic words said to be from God but has told me un scriptural things like to divorce my spouse and all kinds of other things that where wrong and not accurate.

This guy got me to invest a lot of money to feed the nations thing and promised me a return on my investment as he claimed to use it to buy land in uganda but it has now been 5 years and I have seen no return and they wont comment on it.His website is www.tstamman.com be careful of him and dont give him money 308c4a8

Comments (96) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 96 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

2 days ago
I hope that high school kids do get ordained and take the gospel to their friends and their world. If they study what they believe to get ordained that will only help them. Besides, all believers are to be equipped for the ministry as Ephesians says so that the body of Christ can be built up and the world reached. The sad thing is that even most so called ordained ministers aren't reaching the lost, ministering to the body in the gifts of the Holy Spirit or helping the poor. I may not agree with some of what Tom does but he is God's servant and working harder than most to help orphans. God will reward the good and deal with the bad just like he will with the rest of us. Just look at yourself and ask what you are doing for the Body, the lost and the poor.
Reply to djs

2 days ago
A minister is to study to show themselves approved. I worked very hard to become a minister. Having went to Bible college and interned under pastors. I worked very hard for it like most ministers I believed that people who dont work for it shouldn't be ordained. Highschool kids shouldn't be ordained especially if the don't know the Bible or haven't went to college. I am not saying that Tom ordains high school kids but Tom has a reputation for wanting to ordain everyone. My ordination through him was recently made fun of and put down because of that. The person actually laughed at me and said Tom tried to ordain him and the guy wouldn't acknowledge me being a minister. That's why you can't ordain school kids or everyone you come across.
Reply to Adam

18 hours ago
That's fine. But we are all commissioned to study to show ourselves approved and rightly divide the word. I lead people to Jesus, do you or the "friend" who mocks your ordination. Are you fulfilling the great commission and making disciples. The first part of that is getting them to receive Christ and most believers don't even know how to lead someone to Jesus. It is real simple. The Romans road is still an effective tool. People argue "yeah but what about discipleship" and aren't leading people to Jesus or making or being disciples themselves. Tom ordained me and I left because of other differences that I couldn't work out. I do appreciate that he feeds the poor however. How much "training" do you think the disciples had before Jesus sent them out to do His works in His authority. We should start using what we already have and continue to learn and grow and not worry about others who aren't doing the work and criticize those who are.
Reply to djs

Apr 17
I thought the Bible says Christians aren't supposed to sue People? I have said my peace on here its never been my goal to stop orphans from getting funds and if I did that I am sorry. I really believed that Tom St Amman was running a scam and wanted to save people from being sucked into it. If you want to sue go a head I have no money and don't own anything. During me will get you nothing. I have a question though what happened to the original poster of this money that he gave. Why didn't he get a check in the mail like promised? What happened to the acre of land in Uganda that he invested in? And did you tell him to divorce?
Reply to Tim

Apr 17  from Makawao, Hawaii
Christians are not supposed to give false testimony. You have falsely accused Tom of being a fraud and you HAVE already harmed orphans. You should ask Tom for forgiveness personally and then shut your mouth. Use your energy to read your bible, preach the gospel and go help someone rather than gossip and defame those who already do.

Apr 19
Bgray, you are attempting to intimidate. Let people tell the truth.
Reply to Open Bible

Apr 19
People can say what they want but there are consequences for bearing false testimony. I encourage anyone to offer documented proof of their accusations. Tom Stamman is an honorable man. Feel free to be a fool. However, viewing just one of my IMI update videos will clearly show that I know what I'm talking about.
As far as people like you are concerned "the wicked run when no one is chasing them but the righteous are bold as lions"

Apr 11
To anyone questioning Tom Stamman's integrity.
I personally film and produce Tom's IMI Videos for free and as a part of my own ministry. Please see:
IMI Update Jan 2014 720p on YouTube
as well as previous updates for a clear example and verification of how the funds Tom raises are used. There will be further updates in May and July. Please subscribe if you would like to continue to follow this awesome and God powered / directed ministry to widows and orphans around the world.
To all liars, back stabbers, and bearers of false testimony who aim to defame Tom Stamman. While I'm sure that YOUR FATHER is pleased, we are sick an tired of ignorant, self-centered, wolves in sheep's clothing masquerading as Christians while putting lives of widows and orphans in 53 countries at further risk of harm. Please be advised that further groundless false allegations and lies concerning Tom Stamman and or IMI may result in civil litigation being brought against you along with the liars already mentioned.

Apr 06
Put your glasses on people Tom is just giving a small portion of the money to the missions work while he pockets the rest and has forced labor camps. He has a lot of assets to just be taking 3%. He is also ordaining idiots for money. I dont care if you have been on a mission with him what you saw was just a small portion of the money while he kept the rest. He is planning on taking off to live in one of these countries. Why? Could it be his kingdom and scam will come crashing down and he will be protected there. I have already alerted the FBI to his scams could that be why he is planning on fleeing?
Reply to Tim

Apr 09
I give to IMI. I have been going to Honduras since 2008 and I make Tom's Honduras videos for free (see IMI Update Jan 2014 720p) on You tube. I can testify that Tom is the real deal. What proof do you have that he is not?
You don't care if we have been with him on mission trips? You have made some pretty big accusations. You are engaging in defamation of character that could potentially result in the death of orphans all over the world. Read the posts on this site. The man who made the initial claim repented was forgiven and even got ordained by Tom. As for making money on ordination he charges $50. So what? What is he supposed to do take money from orphans to cover the administrative costs? Everything Tom does is oriented towards meeting the needs of widows and orphans around the world. Whose needs do you meet?
I know Tom personally as well as the CPA Tom recently had check his books simply so he could attest to Tom's credibility. I seriously doubt you called the FBI but it's laughable of you did as he has nothing to worry about. That said, giving false testimony in a public forum is something you might want to think about. Tom is forgiving but some of his supporters including me are getting sick of of people like you and we are looking into possible legal recourse. You might want to talk to a lawyer BROTHER!!

Apr 09
most of what was said here was opinion and speculation which is not against the law
Reply to david

Apr 10
Correct no criminal charges will be filed. However, information presented in a way the results in defamation of character, financial loss etc. to the person(s) or organization against whom the false accusations are made is a case for a civil lawsuit. So keep talking BROTHERS!!! By all means keep talking!!!

Apr 11
How would you know that a small portion of the money is going to mission's work? Have you seen my financials? Obviously not. I don't even personally own a car. We own a house and have no other assets. We feed 10,000 kids a month. We live on less than 3% of our income that my wife and I earn and we each work 360 days a year 17 hours a day. Anybody that has ever traveled with me knows that I have no toys and never spend any money on myself except for working out. I have a board and I get a salary. If my wife and I were getting paid hourly wage plus overtime we would be making about $2.50 per hour. You are one of the most ignorant fools I have heard of.
Forced labor camps? Are you goofy? Where, when and who? People like you are girlies and don't have the guts to confront me face to face. You hide behind your computer because nobody likes you. We pray that God will save your wretched soul. You have no clue what you are talking about. My son is a lawyer and is a partner in a law firm. If you really believe this then come and see my financials. But of course you won't, because people like you don't have what it takes to do anything constructive.

Apr 06
But you don't deny ordaining highschool kids? I have met quite a few people ordained by you and none had Bible college degrees they were just regular people not even in ministry.

Apr 09
You are a liar. Name one teen anger he has ordained? You can't because there aren't any. Tom is forgiving. Some of his supporters are less so. Giving false testimony is something you should think seriously about. But keep going as you'll be more liable in court.

Apr 09
It came out of his own mouth that he ordained a high school kid I heard him say it see my post bellow

Apr 10
Look on his web site and show me one child that he ordained. Otherwise you are a liar. And possibly liable in an upcoming civil case. Keep talking BROTHER!!!!

Apr 11
We have ordained ministers with bachelors, masters and doctorates. We have graduates from North Central University, ORU, Rhema, Christ for the Nations, Central Bible College, Many of our ministers have doctorates and are veterinarians, medical doctors, psychologists, and chiropractors. None have Bible School degrees? Many of them are full-time pastors, evangelists and teachers. You have no idea what you are talking about. wow ignorance is definitely not bliss when it comes to you.

Apr 11
Since when is being a doctor or chiropractor a minister

Apr 04  from Lonsdale, Minnesota
Actually we have ordained over 650 ministers. And we don't have anybody named Tonto as a minister, and if we did we would be proud to ordain native Americans, it sounds like you are a racist. My children are native and they are proud of their heritage. Also many of our ministers have graduated from ORU, Christ for the Nations, North Central University, Central Bible College, Rhema, Pensacola, Fl. etc. Many of our ministers are engineers, have doctorates, and master's degrees. Sorry to disappoint you.
We feed over 10,000 children per month and were picked best orphanage in Honduras. Over 1,150 people have come with us on mission trips, perhaps you would like to come.

Read next Tom Stamman complaint

Prophet Tom Stamman is a false prophet

Tom Stamman of Impact Ministries goes around to churches and gives everyone personal words from God....

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Tom Stamman.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug